Pittsburgh - Resolved!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
I rabbit-sit every year for a family who owns a spayed English Angora named Chessie. She's a delightful house bunny who the family must now part with due to a serious illness in the family. I'm unable to take Chessie into my home (Stephanie is allergic to rabbits, so I can't have one in the house long-term, and I am also out of town a lot).

I'm hoping someone can step in to help.

Please contact me for photos if interested.

Pam

[email protected]

I wish. I hope someone will be able to help.

If anyone would like a photo, I can email it.

(I've got a cute one of her when she was over at my house for Christmas).

I'd also be glad to do free nail clipping and shearing if someone in the area adopts her.

Pam

What about flying the bunny to a new home if one of you are interested and Pam says it is okay?

It's $85 plus tax through Frontier Airlines to ship, very reasonable.

They may consider shipping. Chessie travels well and doesn't get stressed. She made herself right at home here LOL

No plans have been made beyond efforts to try to find an excellent home for her. This is very difficult for the family to deal with right now.

Pam

Photos of the pretty girl . . .

Chessie.jpg

Aug15774.JPG

Oh my goodness!! She's adorable!!

I live in Wheeling, WV, and may be able to take her in temporarily...does she need sheared like a sheep or something? I can also help transport her if someone within a few hours would like to adopt her.

~Annie

Dan - let me know if you didn't get my PM (11:30 Thurs.) I got an error message.

Annie - Angoras can be sheared with scissors. Rather easy if it is kept up on and not left to mat.

Pam

Pam said the owners may consider shipping.

It is only $85 plus tax through Frontier Airlines.

That is reasonable considering she is already spayed and you won't have to pay the money for the procedure.

Brandy456 wrote:
aww..So cute but i just live way to far. She/he looks like a fluff-ball. lol or a dust-bunny hahah, sorry just so cute

Latest posts

Back