PICTURES!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fantaysah

Reaction score
17139_240348_220000000.jpg
Here are some pics of my bunbabes! and of course their temp. home until peppers head no longer fits through the holes in the condo lol !!
17139_240348_240000003.jpg
17139_240348_230000002.jpg
17139_240348_220000001.jpg
also can someone tell me if this is the proper use of the hay rack? should it be packed tight, loose or what? i just got it today so they wouldn't sit in the bowl and pee on it anymore.

I used the hay they refuse to eat (alfalfa/timothy mix) as their litter lol. they already proved they like to pee on it by using their bowls as potty 1 and potty 2. They are supposedly around 2 months old now and you can see the difference in size because peppers mom died at 3 weeks and they never adopted her to another doe. Is there a vitamin i could give her for that?

oh in case anyone's wondering they loved to sit in their old bowls so much i hung them from the side so they can lounge in them. That's what those pink things are. if they no longer have interest (just liked to pee on the food) i plan to remove them.

Sadly my lionhead does the same thing, he sits on his elevated bowl to eat and do other naughty things :( I need to search for a feeder that's designed like the hay dispenser to keep him from ruining his pellets.

I found something that works. I got a croc type bowl that hooks to the bars and they have to stand to eat from it but its too small for their but and head while balancing off the ground! Not acrobatic enough for it so no pee/poop in the bowl for 2 days now!

That's my rabbits' problem, his bowl is high up so he jumps in it and if I leave it on the ground its the same thing. I guess I will have to buy the smaller bowl then.

Latest posts

Back