Pictures of Rupert!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here he is!!! :D

This is him on the car ride home, the said that he enjoys just sittingwith people, so we let him, and he sat like the the whole ride home!:shock:

c1.jpg

d1.jpg

We saw this rainbow on the way home, we knew it was a good sign!

e1.jpg

Here he is playing outside :)

b1.jpg

Here is standing next to Nimue, the pic is a lil blurry because they move a lot!!! :)

a1.jpg

Nimue did SO well with rupert, he was actually licking his head :)

~Amy

c1.jpg

This is just the sweetest picture. Look at the little face:inlove:. Ibet the poor boy got a shock when he saw Nimue - one giant bunny! Ilove the way Flemmies are so gentle with the smaller bunnies.- Jan

That is the cutest thing Ihave everseen... you would think they were related except for the HUGE sizedifference. I love to see the big guys look out for thelittle ones. Rupert has a big protector now.Congratulations on the new adoption!

He looks so pretty sitting in thecar. So nice of Nimue to accept Rupert sosoon. And so good of you to adopt him without asecond thought.

Rainbows! :angel:

ayglnu13 wrote:

Nimue did SO well with rupert, he was actually licking his head :)

~Amy
Ahh...things sound like they are going well so far. Rupertseems to be right at home and so relaxedin those pics, too.:highfive:

What a gorgeous little guy...I'm so glad to hearhe now has a wonderful new home! Sounds like you've found another furrybest friend, Amy... :)

Rhonda just e-mailed me, said it waswonderful to meet you and that she couldn't express how happyshe was that Rupert found a great home.

:highfive:

Latest posts

Back