Pictures of Rupert!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayglnu13

Reaction score

I know I have a picture thread but I amjust SOOO excited to show every one pictures of the new bunny I amgoing to be adopting!!!

His name isRupert, he is alreadyneutered (sucha plus!) and I've heard he is a VERY sweetboy!

Bunny.jpg

Rupert.jpg

She said I might be getting more picturessoon, and what will I do with them? But of course POST THEM!:D

~Amy

Here is his original thread

* Dwarf Male(n) rabbit in Need of Home *

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=7469&forum_id=1

Bless your heart for taking him, Amy.

Welcome to the Family, Rupert! :)

-Carolyn

Congrats! He is soooo cute. My heart just melts when I see a bunny. I can't wait to get my own.

Aww thankseveryone! I am SOOO excited for the 28th to come! Seriously I dont knowif I can wait that long!!! We used to have a ND and we had to put herto sleep last year :(She lived to be 10 years old. I hopethis lil guy lives to be even older! We really miss her and we thinkits time to bring back one of those adorable bundles ofjoy!

~Amy

More pictures!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

He is so tiny compared to Nimué!

OK I have a question.....

Both Nimué and Rupert are neutered and have been for quite some time, Nimue for 9 months and Rupert for a couple years.

Do you think it would be ok to try and bond them? I know that they areboth males but I am thinking since Nimué is so docile maybe it wouldwork? Would it be dangerous to bond the biggest bunny of the rabbitworld to the smallest?

Any thoughts? :)

~Amy

I have two bucks that are bonded, so it is possible. In fact, all three of my rabbits share a cage quite happily.

Give them some time to get used to each other's scents first, not tomention Rupert will need some time of his own to adjust after the longcar ride and new environment. Use the link for bonding in the CheatSheet when the time comes, it really works well.

What a little cutie pie he is! You aresuch a sweetheart to take him in. I can't wait to see morepicture of him.

Amy, you are so great to give Rupert ahome. It would be so cute to have Nimue and Rupert bonded -they would look like father and son! LOL

So, Amy, is Rupert home yet? I haven't talked to Rhonda or Nicole recently, so I wasn't sure what was going on.

:waiting:

Latest posts

Back