Pictures of Rodney

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eve wrote:
:inlove::bunnyheartWhat a cute boy. He is such ahandsome guy and his name suits him.

rodney41ke.jpg

Awwwww look at his widdle paws all stretched out. I love it when buns do that.

rodney94bi.jpg

Thank you SweetPeasMommie!

I really have to discourage Rodney from spending so much time on mybed. He seems to have gotten the idea that where I sleep he sleeps too.I don't have a problem with him sleeping there if he does itpeacefully, but recently he has been trying to dig his way under thepillow on which I rest my head, which is somewhat annoying while I trytosleep.:disgust:

On a side note, I'm planning to add another level to Rodney's condothis week. It will be acozy sleepingarea, with lotsof towels, a warm sheep skin rug and a little pet couch.

Awww he loves his mummie that is why. I suremiss having a bun in our household. But my hubby is allergic. WE had aflemish giant named MeatHead.

Aww, that must have been so hard for you partingwith MeatHead. At least you know he has a good and loving home, and avery pretty girlfriend to love. Do you have any other pets at themoment?

Yes, One german shepard/golden retriever namedSamantha, and 4 guinea pigs. Thier names are Checkers, King, Autumn andPatches. We may be getting one or 2 more female guinea pigs next monthfrom a friend of mine who has MeatHead.

SweetPeasMommie, I love your guinea pigs names!Do you get any allergic reactions from your other furry friends or wasit just the rabbits? Do you still get to see MeatHead sometimes?

Hi Lassie!I'm doing really well thanks, how aboutyourself? Your bun Buster is very handsome, I love the picture of himsitting with the stuffed toy rabbit. :D

My husband is allergic to cats and rabbits thesame way. Very highly allergic. He lives in Ohio about 4 hrs from us. Iam hoping someday we can take a few days off and hangout around herarea and visit all of her critters. She's got well over 30 guinea pigs,some were mine, 6 dogs, many goats, 2 flemmies, other kind of buns. Heis just a tad bit allergic to the piggers but not much. He just canthave them touching his face. Unlike the buns the hair in any room or ifhe is in the room where he was tears him up.

Aww, that must be hard living with allergies.It's great that you can at least have other types of pets. And yourfriend sounds like quite the animal lover.That musttake a lot of work looking after so many animals, my two buns keep mebusy enough!

Latest posts

Back