Pictures of Rodney

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. AndI thoughtmy rabbits were spoiled! Hahaha. His play area is awesome! And I especially love that picture of him all stretched out on your bed. He looks so content. :D

Thanks doodle, tailof2rabbits and LessThanAnNa! :)

I'm so excited today, my dadsaid our dog Casper can keep him company in the office in the evenings whilehe works. This means that Rodney can run around the whole house for a few hours every night, and not be confined to my roomfor thewhole day.

I havn't been able to take him outside as often recently because of all the mosquitoes. And my dog doesn't seem to like Rodney very much, so now my bun can go exploring safely. :bunnybutt:

Aww, what a beautiful bunny!!! ^_^ He looks a lot like Skippy..(and Skippy is going on 13 weeks!! So,bout the same age too! lol) Rodney has absolutely gorgeous fur.

Rodney sure is enjoying his extra play time LuvaBun. The slippery floors aren't that good for binkys though, he's sliding into everything!

And thank you Nessa1487! I just checked out your thread with pictures of Skippy, he is so adorable! His little face is so cute! :bunnyheart

I can't seem to stop buying rabbit toys. I justordered $200 worth of bunny toys from the bunnybytes.comcatalogue.:faint: I think I need to cut up my credit card...

ohh what a lucky bunny,you must show us a picture of rodney with all his new toys.

i love buying toys for my bunnies,even my kids are starting to say thatthe bunnies are more spoiled than what they are lol,geez i dont knowwho is more spoiled than the other lol

well im sure rodney will love everything you bought for him:)

cheryl

Here is a photo of Rodney's house with all hisnew toys. I was hoping to get him in the picture, but he was busy inthe living room with Project 'rip up the box from the new microwave'.

rodneyshouse2ca.jpg

WHOO HOO,bunny pent house,first class,what a lucky bunny Rodney is

i hope he gave you a big bunny kiss for spoiling him so much :D

hehe,my young son Jeremy just saw this fantastic cage,and he says "WICKED"

cheryl

Thanks heaps Cheryl and Jeremy! :)

I just hope that one day Layla and Rodney become friends, because ifthey hate each other, I'm going to have to build her a replica ofRodeny's house all of her own...

Awwwww,he got worn out playing in his newhome,and playing with all those toys,well thats enough to tire a bunnyout lol,hey thats hard work ya know lol :)

cheryl

:hello

Wow! What a great penthouse you have built him. He's such a handsome boy, too.

So, are you sleeping ion the garage yet? LOL, Seasun & Lazaros:bunnyheart

Thank you jordiwes, cheryl13, seasun, alfie and angel!
So, are you sleeping in the garage yet?
Not yet :lol:. Sincethe bunnies, my room hastransformed from a clean and organised bedroom/study to a chaotic poopcovered bunny land with cages, condos, intricate tunnels, adventureplaygrounds, willow baskets and ripped up boxes. I getsomestrange looks when friends from uni come over to do group work.

Latest posts

Back