Pictures of my new bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cindil1975

Reaction score
Here are the pics of my new bunnies!The brown one is Coco and the white one i renamed cadberry!Looks like the cadberry bunny! lol What kind ofbunnies are they anyway. Can anyone tell me? Thanks!

Oh, So Sweet!

Look at the dewlap on her! *giggles* I love the names: Coco and Cadbury. They're soooo cute!

Pamnock is our ARBA Judge as you probably know by now. She'll be ableto tell you exactly what breed they are. She's traveling now(judging 400 rabbits a day in some shows). She pops in and out thoughand is a regular poster. She'll need a closer shot of them though.

Give them a big kiss and hug for me.

-Carolyn

Exactly the same different colors

Aug21064.jpg

They look like mixed breeds with some Flemish andcommerical breeds in the background. How much do theyweigh? It's possible some smaller breeds are in theirbackground also.

The one is a Chestnut Agouti. I can't see the eye color on the other -- I'm assuming they are pink/red (albino).

Very Pretty!

Pam

yeah, Cadberry is white with pinkish redeyes. They were fighting last night! I thought theywere going to kill each other. I tried to break them apartand one bit me. But this morning they were all loves andactually kissed my hand while feeding. Think she was tryingto say sorry? Who knows. We got their hutch puttogether now and they are out of the guinea pig cage which was kind ofsmall for them. They are much happier now in theirhutch. But I had to go out and buy a sheet of plastic to puton the bottom cause of the wire bottom. Put show shavings inand they are as happy as clams! They are sleeping on seperatesides. To much sister bonding time last night! lolHave a great one guys!

They're sweet sisters :D, how old are they? Hopethat was just a settling in fightand now they'll be goodfriends again. Where did they come from? I love their names, Cadberryand Coco, just great :D

They are a little over a year! I gotthem yesterday off freecycle.com. They give things away freethat they no longer want, can have, or need. The lady thatgave them away was about 72 and it was just to much for her.So we took them so they didn't go to the Humane Society or localshelter. They are big girls! I hope it was asettling in fight too. Although, I had them in a guinea pigcage cause my hubby had to work and I needed help putting the hutchtogether. So we put it together today and they are doingwell! Still bickering but I think it's just from the stressof moving, being in another cage and then switching back to theircage. It's huge! It takes up half of the livingroom! lol We are moving in a month thank God andthey will have plenty of room when we do. They will havetheir own room with our 6 guinea pigs! It's a 3 bedroom witha finshed basement! And these lucky guys will have a room forthemselves! Wish I could! lol

my bad. I'm sorry here is the mainaddress. Go there and find your state and see if there is oneclose to you. If not you should tell them you are interestedand maybe they will start one. It is wonderful. Notonly can you find animals on there, but cars, clothes, furniture andall other sorts of things. It is an area to post things thatyou no longer want but don't want to throw away. They alsohave one in the UK for you folks over there. I am also on theComfy Cavies boards and they heard about it and looked for one and sureenough. There was one. So happyfreecycling. I sure have! i got Sonny (guinea pig)and these two and a 200 dollar stroller off of freecycle. Butbe careful of the animals. Make sure if they offer it toyou that you get the background of the animals.www.freecycle.org

It sounds like a great idea that you could getthose girls in that way, it must have been a relief to the old ladytoo. Sounds like they're going to be really spoilt bunnies :D, how arethey doing today? You say they're big girls, what sort of size are they?

I never knew we had anything like freecycle in the UK, I'm going to visit and find out more :)

cindil1975 wrote:
my bad. I'm sorry here is the mainaddress. Go there and find your state and see if there is oneclose to you. If not you should tell them you are interestedand maybe they will start one. It is wonderful. Notonly can you find animals on there, but cars, clothes, furniture andall other sorts of things. It is an area to post things thatyou no longer want but don't want to throw away. They alsohave one in the UK for you folks over there. I am also on theComfy Cavies boards and they heard about it and looked for one and sureenough. There was one. So happyfreecycling. I sure have! i got Sonny (guinea pig)and these two and a 200 dollar stroller off of freecycle. Butbe careful of the animals. Make sure if they offer it toyou that you get the background of the animals.http://www.freecycle.org

Found it! It's great!!

Thank you!

Rose

Latest posts

Back