Pictures of Emmy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmy-webby

Reaction score
emmy1.bmp

emmy2.bmp

emmy3.bmp

emmy4.bmp

emmy5.bmp
emmy6.bmp

emmy7.bmp

These are the pictures of Emmy now :) She's grown very fast when I lookat other pictures from a couple of months ago. Hehe. Enjoy all of them.But...there's one thing that concerns me about Emmy. To me, she seemsalittle over weight..but I'm not so sure.Maybe it's thatpatch of fur sticking out of her chest. My parents and my siblingsthink its a 'double chin' but I dont know what it is. Is this regularon a Mini-Rex?

Thanks mucho grande,

Katy

ayglnu13 wrote:
Emmy-webby wrote:
Interesting. I never knew that every Does have dewlaps!Thanks Ally :)
Males can get them as well :D

8.jpg

Emmy-Webby is sucha cutie!!!

~Amy

Aww. Is this bun yours ayglnu? Very Very adorable! :)I love the long ears!

Aww, Emmy looks great!

It's been a while since we've seen pictures. Thank you for sharing them, Dear Heart.

-Carolyn

ayglnu13 wrote:
Emmy-webby wrote:
Aww. Is this bun yours ayglnu? Very Very adorable! :)I love the long ears!
Yup thats him :) All 22lbs of muscle and fat :D:D

~Amy

Haha. Muscle and fat. Sounds like Emmy also. xD Ahh.., I cant stopstaring at those long ears of his! I love them! Did I sayIlove his big ears? :p

Carolyn wrote:
Aww, Emmy looks great!

It's been a while since we've seen pictures. Thank you for sharing them, Dear Heart.

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn! It HAS been awhile since I've posted pictures of Emmy.Haha. Now im happy to have the time to show you all of how's Emmy doing(=

Thanks

Katy

Ohh Wow. Big Bunny! Emmy's probably more than10x's smaller than yur bun! Wow. That's amazing. I have never seen abig rabbit in my lifee. Aww. He's really cute by the way ;)

Wow. He is huge. :shock:Maybe I'm justso used to looking at my little 5 lb boy that everything else justlooks enormous. He doesn't look that big in the couch picture.

Emmy-webby wrote:
she seems alittle over weight..but I'm not sosure.Maybe it's that patch of fur sticking out of her chest.My parents and my siblings think its a 'double chin' but I dont knowwhat it is. Is this regular on a Mini-Rex?

Thanks mucho grande,

Katy
Oh, that's normal on Mini Rex. I'll have to take some newpictures of my 2 Mini Rex does and post them. They both havedewlaps. Her weight looks good in the pictures.

Jen

cirrustwi wrote:
Emmy-webby wrote:
she seems alittle over weight..but I'm not sosure.Maybe it's that patch of fur sticking out of her chest.My parents and my siblings think its a 'double chin' but I dont knowwhat it is. Is this regular on a Mini-Rex?

Thanks mucho grande,

Katy
Oh, that's normal on Mini Rex. I'll have to take some newpictures of my 2 Mini Rex does and post them. They both havedewlaps. Her weight looks good in the pictures.

Jen

Thanks Jen :) The other thing that's also bothering me is the fact ofEmmy not being that active either. I've seen in a thread that mostrabbits are active in the evening? I took Emmy out at 5pm and shebarely ran around the house. I let her out untol 9pm when I had tosleep. Is there any way I can boost up her energy to get come exercise?

Thanks,

Katy

Latest posts

Back