Pictorial rabbit size chart

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm.... OK, I stand corrected. The gold spot was definitely labeled as a satin, and the himalyan as a himalayan, albeit at different rabbit shows at the NY State Fair. I did think that "satin" looked a lot like an English spot, but I figured they'd know better. I'll have to change the file names.

The picture has been revised to enlarge the Californian and put him with the Rex where he belongs.

I should start a thread to see if I can get some other pictures identified - I've got a bunch which are just "rabbit" because there was no label on the cage and no one to ask.

Last edited:
That would be so awesome!! I was thinking of making a thread of like bunny breed ID or something and get a game going lol.

The black is a 9mo lionhead, he weighs almost 3 pounds, the blue is 4mo and is almost 2 pounds. I used the 20oz bottle to try and show scale. Hope that helps.

I've no idea why the bottom pic keeps going upside down.

Thank you. I see she will be tiny. I'm thinking about adding some bigger bunny to my household:) do u know when will be next NY rabbit fair? I assume it's taking place in NYC correct?

You might want to check with veterinarian resource providers. My avian vet has side-by-side charts of say ... all species of lovebirds, etc. An exotics vet might have something, or their office staff might know where to get one.

I guess you can start by googling "rabbit size comparison chart" or "species comparisons" something like that. Great idea, good luck!

I don't know if you saw this already but someone made it on rabbit talk. Here you go

CFADDD9B-E0B7-46D7-90B8-5940D2C764E4-11771-00000844FD8B7AE4_zps3e0d88d4.jpg

Latest posts

Back