Pictorial rabbit size chart

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find a pictorial representation of a rabbit sizes chart?

I can find lists that have rabbits broken into general size categories, but I'm looking for a pictorial representation of that.

Thanks for your helpfulness (if able to help). :)

that's not what I want. I want a size comparison chart. Where you have a (for instance) ntherland dwarf pictured next to a mini rex, pictured next to a mini lop, all the way up the size chart.

Just for the fun of it, I put together a collection of my pictures of different rabbit breeds, taken at rabbit shows and get-togethers over the years. I've tried to get the pictures in scale, although it is a bit approximate.

See how many you can figure out!

rabbitbreeds-sm.jpg

If you need a bigger version, you can download it here:
http://www.bpmlegal.com/rophot/rabbitbreeds-lg.jpg
(Warning - it's 2MB)

Last edited:
I see two Lionheads. I have one and dont know if I have a mini or not. She is almost 4 months and. Can you tell me in 4 months how the weight should be for mini and regular Lionhead?

I see two Lionheads. I have one and dont know if I have a mini or not. She is almost 4 months and. Can you tell me in 4 months how the weight should be for mini and regular Lionhead?

There's only one lionhead - no breed appears more than once in my picture. The lionhead is the fifth bunny from the right.

Full-grown lionheads will be 2.5-3.5 pounds. If there are mini-lionheads I wasn't aware of it.

Thank you! I heard somewhere about mini Lionheads but im happy its only one:)
What kind of bunny is 12 or 13 in your chart?

Thank you. I always picture angora more fluffy. I was really hoping my Lionhead will be that big:)

Flemish, English lop, French lop, Rex, I'm not sure, harlequin, English spot, angora, mini lop, not sure (silver marten?), Dutch, Californian, mini Rex maybe?, holland lop, lionhead, jersey wooly, dwarf hotot, netherland dwarf, and polish.

Some of those don't seem right. A cal should be with the harlequin group not after a dutch.

Last edited:
  • Flemish right
  • English lop right
  • French lop right
  • Rex right
  • I'm not sure
  • harlequin right
  • English spot right
  • angora English angora, to be specific
  • mini lop right
  • not sure (silver marten?) yes, silver marten
  • Dutch right
  • Californian no, got that one wrong.
  • mini Rex maybe? Not maybe - that's my Natasha! Mini-rex is right.
  • holland lop right
  • lionhead right
  • jersey wooly right
  • dwarf hotot right
  • netherland dwarf right
  • and polish. and right!
Well done!

Here are the full versions of the pictures for the two you didn't get:

himi_4103-7021.jpg

satin6183-7022.jpg

Lol so it's a himi mini Rex? The pictures were small I did t blow it up and that's a gold English spot

My mom wants me to ask if its a mini satin

Last edited:
Wait which one is a satin? The white and gold rabbit laying down?? That is most certainly a gold English spot. People at coop shows will change out rabbits for example today we had some polish in my tans cage.

Last edited:
Hi Mike. I have to disagree that the first picture is a Himalayan. A Himalayan is long and slender and a California is thick and heavy. Both do have the points but they have very different body shapes.

Latest posts

Back