Photo Phile Contest: We Love You, Easter Bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gilbert & Sullivan:

easterrabs043.jpg

(Sorry I tried to resize but I use safari and it was not cooperating with photobucket!)

kherrmann3 wrote:
Jen, did you get pictures of your other bunnies for this contest? Chalk's is adorable! :)

Not yet! I'm waiting for a warm enough day when I have time to do them outside- I don't get good enough light here in the house. I also need it to not be windy as well, because the eggs blew everywhere last time LOL!

We have till Friday, April 10, 2009 to enter... isn't that 3 days away? :p

Or do we have till Thursday to get them in?

Boz wrote:
We have till Friday, April 10, 2009 to enter... isn't that 3 days away? :p

Or do we have till Thursday to get them in?
Nope, you're right, I'm getting an itchy trigger finger once again with dates. I changed it. Sorry about that!

"Did anyone call for an Easter bunny?"

PIC-0003-2.jpg

Can I change my picture? I have a better one where you can see his face better, below:biggrin2:

P1020724.jpg

Elf Mommy wrote:
They are all SO adorable!!!
They all look so put-off, too! I can just hear them, "There she goes with the camera again!" If bunnies could roll their eyes, I bet everybun would so about these contests. :D It's so cute! lol

Aww, Im glad you liked them. I wasnt going to enter but I figured what the hell....its a cute pic. Everyones photos are great. Nice job everyone!

Latest posts

Back