Photo Phile Contest: We Love You, Easter Bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wooly_queen wrote:
Could you imagine what a chicken bunny would look like??? Oi!:upsidedown:
Oh, I don't know...

6017-chickens.jpg

mouse_chalk wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
Eek! Chalk's picture make me crack up! Somebunny hates Easter! That's for sure! :shock:
Lol! She sure does seem to! And I think the chicks angered her too- see what happened to them?
You mean the "carnage" of all of the chicks knocked over? Poor Chalk! Did you try to get pictures of the other buns? :)

mouse_chalk wrote:
I wasn't going to enter, but we stopped at the craft shop the other day looking for wedding ideas, and I just couldn't resist!

How about some ultimate Easter disapproval from Chalk?

IMG_0030.jpg

It's not the best, hopefully some of the others will be a little more co-operative lol!

OMIGOD - Love Chalk's expression!:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Denise

kherrmann3 wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
Eek! Chalk's picture make me crack up! Somebunny hates Easter! That's for sure! :shock:
Lol! She sure does seem to! And I think the chicks angered her too- see what happened to them?
You mean the "carnage" of all of the chicks knocked over? Poor Chalk! Did you try to get pictures of the other buns? :)
Jen, it looks like Chalk stole some of Rory's Easter chicks from last year! Remember the picture of Rory surrounded by chicky devastation? I'd post the picture but I'm not entering it in the contest and don't want to make things confusing :biggrin2:

SnowyShiloh wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
Jen, it looks like Chalk stole some of Rory's Easter chicks from last year! Remember the picture of Rory surrounded by chicky devastation? I'd post the picture but I'm not entering it in the contest and don't want to make things confusing :biggrin2:
OMG LOL!!! I remember that! I actually remember nearly dying of laughter and Steve looking at me like I'd gone mad.... :p

I forgot about that when I was taking Chalk's picture but somehow it seemed natural to put the little chicks in with her!

I am posting here to remind myself to enter this one!

Ooops! I'm going to Ararat later today and I'm out all day so I'm going to miss this contest! I tried pretty hard yesterday to get a good photo but the bunns just wouldn't co-operate :p I'll be back to vote! Great entries!

Latest posts

Back