PHOTO PHILE CONTEST: Back to School Bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Wow! I've got to put my entry in tomorrow also! What time does the contest end Pacific time?

Emily
Pacific time is 3 hours earlier than eastern time
so Midnight EST = 9pm PST
Can't wait to see your entry!

These are all adorable pictures. It's going to be a tough vote.

Ali are Ringo and Apple bonded? What a cute couple they make.:heartbeat:

Susan:bunny18:rabbithop:bunny19:dutch

Not bonded per say. They can be out together but niether is fixed. Not that Ringo could mount her.

SOOOSKA wrote:
These are all adorable pictures. It's going to be a tough vote.

Ali are Ringo and Apple bonded? What a cute couple they make.:heartbeat:

Susan:bunny18:rabbithop:bunny19:dutch

I'm such a.....a..... LOSER!!!

I totally have everything prepared for this but in order to do it I have to carry bunnies upstairs, and to get one to stay still while I go get another, I need some sort of supervision- i.e Steve. And either he has been working 13 hour days recently, or I've been way too sick to do it.

So I haven't got my entry yet! :X It would have been soooo good. I just wanted to say that I really, really wanted to enter this competition! And I totally never thought that I wouldn't either! Sorry guys..... :(

Everyone's entries are so great! I'm gonn have a hard time voting!

And Elfmommy you ROCK! Thanks so much for putting this together! :D

I'm just...lame. Lol... :p

You could take them when you have time and post them in your blog. :)

mouse_chalk wrote:
I'm such a.....a..... LOSER!!!

I totally have everything prepared for this but in order to do it I have to carry bunnies upstairs, and to get one to stay still while I go get another, I need some sort of supervision- i.e Steve. And either he has been working 13 hour days recently, or I've been way too sick to do it.

So I haven't got my entry yet! :X It would have been soooo good. I just wanted to say that I really, really wanted to enter this competition! And I totally never thought that I wouldn't either! Sorry guys..... :(

Everyone's entries are so great! I'm gonn have a hard time voting!

And Elfmommy you ROCK! Thanks so much for putting this together! :D

I'm just...lame. Lol... :p

You should definitely take them for us to enjoy anyway! :) If I have permission, I'd like to print some of them out to put up in my classroom for my students to enjoy!

Entries are closed! I'm going to post the photos and a vote in a few minutes!

Latest posts

Back