PHOTO PHILE CONTEST: Back to School Bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
As a Fun Task Force member, I'd like to get the ball rolling on our new Photo Phile Contest: Back to School Bunnies!

Get out your pencils, school books, rulers, etc. and pose those lovely buns! I wonder if I can get Elf to wear a pair of mini glasses without throwing a fit? hmmmm....

Pose your rabbit in a school-theme and post your photos here. Most schools go back in session in the month of September, so let's have this one run until Sunday, September 28, midnight EST. That way those people who wait til the last minute can have that weekend to throw something together. Voting will commence on Monday the 29th and End at noon on Tuesday the 30th EST.

This contest will be closely followed by an October Photo Contest!

So bring out those Back to School Bunnies!!!

EDIT: Only one entry per bunny. If you have 7 bunnies, each one can have her/his own photo entry, but if no more than one photo for each rabbit.

YAYAYAYAYA I LOVE PHOTO PHILE CONTESTS!!!!!!!

WOOP WOOP - I'm going to get started right away!

hmmm, now i gotta bug mom to take pics again.............and i have the BEST idea:biggrin2:

Teehee. I have my idea... I just need to 'refine' it!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

OMG I'd like completely forgotton about this - I'm going to get started I'm so excited!!!
iloveyounibbles :hearts:brownbunny

I have to get a little better so I can go out and get some stuff but hopefully I can get the stuff I need and get mine done on the weekend....

:biggrin2:

Ohhhhh I just thought of something else I can do that will be even better!!! :bunnydance:

Becca (BabyBunnies) 's Dippy

teacherspet.jpg

Don't laugh at that picture! I dressed up as a teacher for that one! ^

Becca (BabyBunnies)'s Fluffball

fluffyyyschool.jpg

BabyBunnies wrote:
Thanks - I look like a wally though!

care to explain:D?

it really is cute, though:biggrin2:

wally - plonka - stupid - making a fool of myself

iloveyounibbles:hearts:brownbunny:rip:

Oh Becca I love the picture of you and Dippy, it's so clever! The look on your face is classic prim school teacher :biggrin2:.

It's very odd to think of school just starting up overseas, it's about to wind down and finish here in a couple of months :shock:.

Latest posts

Back