Phinn and Cleo - The Dynamic Duo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MaevePotter wrote:
Also, if anyone wants a cutie like Cleo, we have her twin at the HSKC right now! I thought I was seeing double when she came in. I will post new pics in rescue soon.

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Noooooooo! All these bunnies tempting me!!

Good thing you are far way.

I would love her though. :(

Few new pics:

Okay starting off with a story.

I line the windowsill with things so Phinn can't jump on there, or else he can get out of the enclosure. So dumb little me stupidly put the treats to block a space up there.

So I come home from school and this is what I find. You can see the treat box in the picture, its greenish and by Phinns head:

IMG_1658.jpg

LOL, Phinn had gotten the treats down, dragged it halfway across his cage, and aten a few. I've been monitoring him, just incase, and he's fine.

It scared the living daylights of me when I walked it though

:headsmack

Okay, more pics :D

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg

Phinn tranced:

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1682.jpg

Love,
Silvie

Silvie, I just can't get over how ADORABLE :hearts:inlove:your Babies are.

They make the CUTEST couple.

Susan:apollo:

i see he went for the loftys. my buns LOVE those. once fred managed to knock the box down also. he tried fitting his big ol head in the small area where the treats come out. it was funny watching him try to get them out. eventually he chewed the box so he could of course.

silly bunnies:wiggle

They are cute, and they have a super cool room! I'm jealous and will be sure not to let my guys see that room. Or I will have begging brats on my hand.

Some new pics :D

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

IMG_2445.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

This is how Phinn likes to sit on top of Cleo. Doesn't he look so proud?

IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2450.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

They played outside for the first time, and they loved it! All they wanted to do was dig dig dig! I only kept them out for about 10 min., though. Don't worry ;).

IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_2392.jpg

Afterwords they came inside, and I wrapped them up in their favorite blankie, and they snuggled up on the chair and watched a movie with the whole family! They loved it. They just cuddled, and feel asleep.

IMG_2409.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

Don't they look cozy?

Everything has been going fine in our household. The cats are doing great, healthy as ever, even if they are getting on in age!

We are supposed to get a massive icestorm tonight. We are expecting atleast 6"! There will probobly be a snow day tommarow! Yay~

I thought I would give you an update, even though i've been on alot :D.

Awww, I just love the pics of them snuggled up in the blanket! So sweet.:inlove:

Looks like they had fun out in the snow.:D I need to bring in some snow for my girls, they loved playing in it last year.

Those two are soo cute!

*i map quested it and from my town to your state it's 16 hours, 59 minutes and 1076.59 miles. Violet wants me to bunny nap Phinn, LOL:biggrin2:*

Anna

P.S. Just kidding, the gas alone would be plenty to stop that idea, LOL:p!

Bunnies + Snow= Snowbunnies = Too MuchCute!!!

P.S. i did 'bunnies' in black and orange 'cuz Phinn's Black and Cleo's orange(kinda). Like?:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back