Phinn and Cleo - The Dynamic Duo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phinnsmommy wrote:
Amy, Amy, Amy....

are you not satisfied with your own bunnies? Because if you aren't I would be more than happy to just take them off your hands, if you catch my rift. I mean whats the point of having them if you just want more :wink

Hehe, not a chance! I am 100% satisfied with my babies :biggrin2:!

Morgan comes home Dec. 2nd....I will be soooo satisfied then :bunnydance:.

Hi dere Woxie and Buddy! Its Phinn and Cweo!

Danks fur da compliments. We know we are goods to lookings.

We willy need to fly up and meet eachtoders :biggrin2:

Ill work wit mommy on dat ones!

Loves,
The bun buns [Phinns & Cleo]

I was looking through my Photobucket and came across some pics fr4om a couple weeks ago that I forgot to post :)!

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

And its really funny, This is how Phinn likes to groom Cleo. Sorry its bad quality, it was taken through a glass door :).

IMG_1352-1.jpg

IMG_1352.jpg

IMG_1351.jpg

Silvie

Okay, so here are some new pics! Here is the new bunny room. It has its own thread in the main forum that goes into more detail.

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

Heres some pics of the little buggers enjoying it :).

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

I think Cleo was a little mad at me fore leaving on my trip, so this is how she has been acting:

IMG_1428.jpg

PHINN!

IMG_1433.jpg

She decided to come out, once she realized I had treats.

IMG_1437.jpg

Love,
Silvie

OH MY GOODNESS!! So much cute, I just can't take it! I hadn't seen the last several posts. I don't come on this one too much, since I am over on goosemoose.com a lot, but I had missed out! Did you get a new camera? I love the pics of Phinn's eye! Also, him standing on Cleo is just tooo adorable!! And the new room! :faints: Did I find Cleo a good mommy or what?? LOL

And I love it when you send me emails! Please continue! I haven't forgotten about the bunny bed either! Maybe they will find it under the tree this year :)

Great pictures Silvie. You have 2 very cute Bunnies.

Note to self take a fast trip to Illinois to BunnyNap Phinn & Cleo.:p

Susan

Oh Silvie, it makes me so happy to see Cleo all stretched out next to you cuddling and on your bed just looking like a princess. I am soo happy. It was worth that crazy drive a hundred times over, just to know I got her into such a wonderful home with you and your mom and dad. God bless you for being such a wonderful bunny mom :)

Also, if anyone wants a cutie like Cleo, we have her twin at the HSKC right now! I thought I was seeing double when she came in. I will post new pics in rescue soon.

Latest posts

Back