PEZ NEEDS YOUR PRAYER'S!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pez is not doing well, when the vet came in this morning they found him having difficulty breathing.

He is now on oxygen and they think because of the prolonged illness that the problem is now a heart one.

They will be taking xrays to have a better look.

Another possibility is that the infection in this throat is back and cutting off his breath.

His lungs are clear, so that is not the problem.

Sorry for the disjointedness of this but at this point I am a little disjointed, and worse than that I have no idea how I am going to tell my husband!

Susan

Susan,

I would be disjointed too - don't worry about how you posted. Please keep us updated on Pez. I was online and noticed you were on so I kept hitting refresh so I could see if you were posting about Pez. I was hoping it would be good news.

I'll try to keep checking in during the day to see if you continue to update us.

Peg

irishmist wrote
Sorry for the disjointedness of this but at this point I am a little disjointed, and worse than that I have no idea how I am going to tell my husband!

Susan

Oh, I'm so sorry to read that Pez is having such a difficult time...many of the forums I don't go to here very often,and so I hadn't seen this until I happened to notice the latest post headline. Pez will be in my thoughts and prayers, as will you Susan.It's so difficult when our beloved pets are sick...

raphaelicon.gif

Archangel Raphael...the angel of healing...for Pez...

Just to let you know that Pez passed on at 1:30 this afternoon from cardiac failure due to unknown complications.

They are going to do an autopsy, because they are at a loss to figure out what happened to him.

I thank you now for all your thoughts and prayers.

Anyone that has a bunny at the rainbow bridge will enjoy his company, he had a wicked sense of humour!

Susan

I will post sometime at the rainbow bridge thread, right now I feel very broken.

So sorry Susan:pinkpansy::rainbow::purplepansy:

:hug2:

Pez is and always will be a beautiful bunny boy.

Lots for love from me and Drizzle :bunny5

oh Susan I am so very very sorry to hear this awful news.

Iwill be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.:pray:

Binky free little Pez :rainbow:

Oh Susan, I am so very sorry. I have been thinking about you all day, and hoping that when you posted it would be good news :(. You have done so much to help Pez, and he will know that.Perry will show him around The Bridge, and they'll be waiting there for us.

Please, also tell your husband that I'm so sorry - I know he loved Pez a lot. :sad:

Jan

Oh no. I'm so sorry. It seems like our forum has lost so many beloved bunnies lately - I was so hoping he'd be ok.

I don't have any words to say except I'm sorry for your loss.

Peg

At first I steeled myself for theworst... then I really thought he was going to make it. :bigtears:

Another loss upsetting beyond words.

I'm so sorry Susan. :( Sometimes even superhuman efforts just can't pull out a miracle.

:rip:pez

Susan. I am really sorry to hear about Pez this morning. I was thinking of you and he yesterday. My sincerest sympathies are with you, but I know he'll be enjoying himself in his new home with his new friends.

aww. shame. ive just looked through this board now. he can be wi ma weepucca who dies 2day:( he put up a fight at least. i shud do an atpopsy 2..

RIP

Latest posts

Back