Personal Goals Anyone ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy456

Reaction score
ANyone have any personal goals, to acheive by a certain time ?

Me, I want to get in shape/loose 15-25 pounds by the time I go back to school after the new year ( The.. 7th I think?)

Since we no longer live in a condo, it's so much easier to get out, and i'm not affraid since I don't litterally live a minute away from my school.

Theres a route I could walk sparky thats around this neighborhood that I wouldn't have to walk on major roads where I ger super nervous.

Also, we have stairs here, plus my bedroom is situated in the basement (had a choice of regular bedroom or basment and the basement is way more private.. and bigger) but the only washroom is on the second floor, which means I have to run up 2 flights of stairs to wee.

Also, before I go back, I want to get a job.

Anyone else have any personal goals ?

My biggest personal goal would be to try study this year in school, I did pretty good in my important exams which I just got the results back for (6 Bs, 4 Cs and a D) but if I pushed myself and actually opened the book I know I could do even better next year for the extremely important exams (decide whether I can go to college or not). I just can't study for some weird reason I just keep putting it off.

everyone says loose weight...whats this about. love yourself for you!!!

My Goals:
Save up some money
Get my own place again

fuzz16 wrote:
everyone says loose weight...whats this about. love yourself for you!!!

My Goals:
Save up some money
Get my own place again
Maybe that can be another goal! LOl. After 4 kids I'm holding some extra weight. I've NEVER been this big in my life. :grumpy:

I need to lose about 5-10 pounds.
I was super skinny most of my life, until about 3 or 4 years ago; I've gained 15-20 pounds in that time. Now, none of my clothes fit correctly. I've "upsized" my wardrobe once, and can't afford to to do it again, though I look bad in everything I own.
I feel really bad about myself all of the time because of it.
Low thyroid function runs in my family, so I have mine checked every year. Still square in the middle of "normal" so that's not it. But I need to get the extra weight off before I start to have problems with that.

I know I need to get more exercise. Always so tired after work, and there's not enough time!

LOL i think its Barbie...she ruined the female ego..

next thing you know kids are gonna wanna look like bratz dolls with giant heads and huge eyes

fuzz16 wrote:

next thing you know kids are gonna wanna look like bratz dolls with giant heads and huge eyes
cw-at12-prt-allison_026972-b09e59-281x374.jpg

fuzz16 wrote:

Mine's not about ego, it's about health.

My goal(s)...hmm

I wont say then I also wanna loose weight lol

I do wanna fix this house up and get a different one...a ranch or split 4 bed- 2 bath finished basement with its own kitchen, and bath for the daycare. I can then have my own space for family, and own space 4 daycare. I huge fenced in backyard and a greyhound.

Move to L.A and b an actor...lmao ya right

I need to get my teeth fixed and finish home school.

I'd say lose weight, or manage my anxiety better, but I know neither of those things is going to happen.

Well at the moment my goals have changed a lot. I feel as though I'm going to be starting a 'new life' in a few days as I move out for university (to a city 5 hours away that I've only ever visited twice, and not even looked around the city!) so I'm unsure whether my goals will change once I get there, because everything is going to be so new and the things that are my priorities now will probably be unimportant then.

However I want to:

Lose 3 stone
Pack everything! (Thats a short term goal!)
Try and be better at managing money (I have no intention to save any, knowing that at the end of these four years I'm going to be about £20k in debt) but I'd like to be better at spending and budgeting. I guess I'll learn the hard way though, will probably spend all my money on shoes and then realise I've got nothing to eat for the next month :p

LOL! nice Brandy!!!

BethM wrote:
fuzz16 wrote:

Mine's not about ego, it's about health.

And I mean for people who think thier need to look model annorexic...

My immediate goal is to pass organic chemistry. In general, to pass all my classes and get into vet school.

I'm perfectly happy with my weight, but I need to work out my legs a little more so they don't hurt so much after my weekly equestrian class. A summer out of the saddle definitely wasn't good.

Loose some weight is my greatist goal and I've finally found a way to do it which I enjoy! Then I guess it would be to get a better paid job then my current one on which, I barely eek out a living, plus it's not really the field I want to work in.

My most important goals are...

- lose some fat from my tummy and arms.
- MOVE BACK TO NEW YORK BY SPRING :bunnydance:.
- Go to & pass the Connecticut School of Dog Grooming....omg, I can't wait!
- GET A FLEMISH GIANT!!
- Work in a dog grooming salon for a year, then hopefully have saved up enough money to buy my own/put a down payment on a mobile grooming van.
- Join and be active in a ton of rabbit/dog/cat/rat groups in/around NY because they are available...where as they are not really available here in AZ.
- Oh, get my half sleeve started before moving to NY (god, I will miss my tattoo artist so much).

Not sure what else...but there is many!

ETA:

- Buy a little farm house in the country in NY.
- Own goats when I move to NY...preferably adopt pygmy goats.
- Start horseback riding again!!

Oh some other goals!

-Get my rabbit shed setup in the next couple of weeks and find homes for Alvin, Rupert, Milly and Bella, I will miss them so much though :(

-Train my puppy Holly some basic commands and hopefully join an agility club when she's about a year old.

-Get a job for next Summer

Get a 4.0 this semester. Graduate college. Work my business until it is self sustainable. Fall in love with the right guy... You know, the usual.

Latest posts

Back