Personal Goals Anyone ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BethM wrote:
fuzz16 wrote:
LOL i think its Barbie...she ruined the female ego..

next thing you know kids are gonna wanna look like bratz dolls with giant heads and huge eyes
Mine's not about ego, it's about health.

For me, its also about health (as well as just feeling better about myself). My mom was overweight, which contributed to her early death at only 50 years of age. I'm approaching 50, and would like to be around for a while longer.

Pam

Monday's Goal:
put together Data Notebooks for each of my two classes
  • enter STAR
  • initial testing data
  • include the one referral I've had to write
  • include IEP information

pinksalamander wrote:
Try and be better at managing money (I have no intention to save any, knowing that at the end of these four years I'm going to be about £20k in debt) but I'd like to be better at spending and budgeting. I guess I'll learn the hard way though, will probably spend all my money on shoes and then realise I've got nothing to eat for the next month :p
Thats when what does my mother say we all call mom for us young ones. I just did this in a way this month.

fuzz16 wrote:
LOL i think its Barbie...she ruined the female ego..

next thing you know kids are gonna wanna look like bratz dolls with giant heads and huge eyes

LOL! I have given up on the weight thing - if my clothes fit and I am healthy I am OK not being a tiny size. I did not get little kid sizedlegs so it is not going to fit in a pair of pants I can't get over my arm...when they start using mannequins that have curves and pudge like me (hey, I have earned my pudge and wrinkles... if you can't beat it, join it,I say)I will be buying clothes again...

My goals

Win a class in a rabbit show with a lot of competitors

Get my interviews done and start writing in earnest on the sailing book I am working on

Be able to canter Weatherly outside the pen without getting launched

Get on a sailing crew in Newport, RI next summer (I can race on weekends...)

Off to work!

Denise

Elf Mommy wrote:
Monday's Goal:
put together Data Notebooks for each of my two classes
  • enter STAR
  • initial testing data
  • include the one referral I've had to write
  • include IEP information
Tuesday's Goal....see above...

blah! My Principal pulled me out of class all day to work on the School Improvement Plan for him. I didn't get anything of my own accomplished yesterday.

hhhmmmm my goal

long term goals

get my extra debt payed off

loose weight (after four kids i have put on the pounds, and i want them off,lol)

get a nice amount of money saved

short term goals

get Charger and Belle happily bonded

Get Benny adopted

Goals for my husband (LOL)

Get Brayden's room finished

Start and finish the living room, and both bathrooms

Latest posts

Back