Penelope's Corner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penelope-Primrose

Reaction score
So as you all don't know this story but I am going to tell you in both my own and moms perspective.

Mommy two little brothers one is 5 and one is 3 the Three year old....Is well really really really busy! You can expect almost anything to come out of this kid I mean he won't leave anything (Or Anyone) alone (Probably why the Dog does not really like him...) But anyway here it goes.

It was a sunny day mum had just cleaned my cage out and put new bedding in, she took the dog out for a walk like she usually does so I was left to my own devices I went around the cage picking up one peice of newspaper and moving it to the other side.

I looked up and there it stood...That thing they called a three year old smiling down at me...I stared at him and before I knew it there was water coming down through the cage top I had never seen this kind of water it was....Well Yellow and warm I started to freak out and run away from it:hiding: and then it was over I was covered and the little monster that had soaked me ran upstairs.:cry1:

Minutes later my mom came running downstairs her coat still on the Dog right at her heels a look of dismay on her face :shock:when she saw my state.

"That Sh*t head" My mummy whispered, opening my cage.

I slowly hopped towards her and she picked me up along my cage and brought me to the bathroom, she took out a wash cloth and got it wet and then wrung it out and started to wash off the smelly, wet stuff.

She then cleaned my cage again whispering how lucky the twerp was that he was not inside at the moment, in thanks I kiss mommy's leg as she washed my cage in the bathtub, she petted me.

"You poor little bunny you were just minding your business and the monster decided to pee on you" Mommy whispered.

When the cage and I were all clean mommy put us in her room and locked the door so the Monster couldn't get to me....

We are glad our mommy doesn't have any monsters to do that to us! Geez, we pity you! :nerves1

- Humma and Faith

Especially that one he's odd....

Mommy keeps talking about the rabbit she used to have Yoko,I met her once when I was playing she was huge all fluffy and stuff I liked her but then one day she was gone I heard mom crying upstairs after the door had closed and then she came downstairs and hugged me.

Mommy keeps talking about the breeder she got her from and how she wants to go visit Yoko, it seems that Moms mom said it was either me or Yoko and mom had to make a choice and chose me...Why? well mom told me that it was because Yoko would have a good home with Breeder who would take her back.

And she didn't want me to go where I would be mistreated which might happen if she sold me to a stranger, I am grateful for Mommy keeping me but I still wish Yoko didn't have to go she was fun to play with and very soft.

"You poor little bunny you were just minding your business and the monster decided to pee on you" Mommy whispered.

*shiver* I'm glad there aren't any of those around here! But I have heard mommy talk to papa about wanting a baby... Don't know what that is, but my doggie brother Charlie tells me they grow into kids... I'll be sure and get a rain coat if one ever shows up around here....

~Cookie

Long time since I posted last sorry but life has been busy!
I descovered the wonderfull thing called...GRASS its amazing! I mean it tastes good and feels good on my little paws.

Mummy put me outside in the pen and then went about clearing up a few things around the yard (Including the Dogs lovely packages) and in all my months of life (I am about 10 or so months now) I have never..Ever smelled or tasted anything more amazing then grass!

Mummy even let me out of the pen to run around of course she kept a close eye on me just in case I would decide that the yard was too small and find a hole or something to clamber through.

Unless Mummy is a real fast runner, you could get in trouble easy. I think you have plenty of room in the pen to do all the running you want to. Or you can walk around with a harness & leash. But I'm glad you enjoyed being outside.

Well I am back! after Mummy changed her password (and forgot it) so I have been moved out into the Garage due to my mummy's family having allergies...But I still get my mummy time just not in the house anymore because her mum doesn't allow it.

The thing I don't get is that the stinky naked guinea pig is allowed in the house but not me and I dont smell (its not my fault my pee stinks and mummy was doing everything she could from vinegar and baking soda to air fresheners)

Sorry Penelope, but life isn't always fair. You are much nicer, smarter, prettier etc than that old g pig. Its advantage is that it's smaller, so is less likely to cause allergies & there's less "output" if you know what I mean.

But the guinea pigs output is...DISGUSTING!...But on another note my mummy say's that I can kick the ugly things but if it ever comes near me, but I don't want to touch that ugly thing...its all naked and Blargh

You shouldn't judge an animal by how it looks, Penelope. They were born that way, just as you were born the way you are. Sometimes, rabbits & g pigs can be friends, or at least just ignore each other.

I AM BACK! After a long break I have come back from the carrot havens as I call it despite their being only carrots once a week, and its happening Mommy's parents are trying to take me to the ASPCA :cry4::cry2 !!! Its not my fault that I am un-spayed and my pee stinks... Mommy has been crying all day because she doesn't want to lose me, and can't afford spaying at the moment due to not having a job..I gave her a bunch of kisses to cheer her up which she smiled at me she takes care of me and cleans up my cage twice a day but no matter what the smell keeps coming back...What should we do? I will be getting spayed when Mommy can afford it but now she cannot have a job due to school being so busy and I am already a year old WHAT DO WE DO?!!!

Latest posts

Back