Peg's Lionhead thread / babies/ moms & more

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I shoot myself? Bang my head against the wall? ARG!!!

Remember the cute little pointed white I shared photos of just a couple of days ago...on my desk against the computer?

Well - he's been in the weanling cage 'cause after all - he was only born 11/24...

Today his "man parts" fell...and I don't have a cage ready for him yet.

He's offered to go on the floor to "play" with the does...and he's said he'd be glad to just move in with a doe.

WAAAHHHHHH!!!

So he's sittiing on my desk now while we get another cage ready for him...and he's driving me up the wall. Forget the name Eureka...it should be "DEVIL BUNNY" or something like that.

First he tries to open the box with my new printer cartridge (yeah yeah - I know - he wants to help his mommy....right?). Then he tries to throw my sub on the floor. Then he knocks a water bottle on the floor. Then he throws scissors on the floor.

I gave him hay. He ate some and enjoyed it.

Art was out getting ceramic tiles for the cage bottom...and comes home and sees the buck on my desk and goes, "Oh.....isn't he a cutie? Look at him all stretched out sleeping..".

I said "SLEEPING MY EYE! He's waiting for me to turn my back so he can get into something else..."

WAAAHHH...

I love baby bunnies - but when they turn into boy bunnies and want to "play" and "try out" their new toys....I could scream.

If only he didn't look so sweet and innocent!

Peg

I just had to show off some babies. I know I'm keeping the tort (brown) one....I'm debating back and forth on the sable point one....a lady is driving 3 hours tomorrow to buy "quality rabbits" from me that she can show without having them disqualified.

Anyway....aren't they nice? (Very fancy looking)...

http://i4.photobucket.com<WBR>/albums/y139/PegFlint/Forum<WBR>%20Photos%20Lionheads%20Growing<WBR>/Doras%20two%20bucks%20showing<WBR>%20off%20outside/DorasSablePoin<WBR>tbuck3.jpg] [/url]
Look to the light? Get out of the light? What is the light? Mom?
http://i4.photobucket.com<WBR>/albums/y139/PegFlint/Forum<WBR>%20Photos%20Lionheads%20Growing<WBR>/Doras%20two%20bucks%20showing<WBR>%20off%20outside/DorasSablePoin<WBR>tbuck2.jpg] [/url]
I thought you wanted my face!
http://i4.photobucket.com<WBR>/albums/y139/PegFlint/Forum<WBR>%20Photos%20Lionheads%20Growing<WBR>/Doras%20two%20bucks%20showing<WBR>%20off%20outside/DorasSablePoin<WBR>tbuck1.jpg] [/url]
Ok fine...I&#39;ll sit and show my type if I have to...
http://i4.photobucket.com<WBR>/albums/y139/PegFlint/Forum<WBR>%20Photos%20Lionheads%20Growing<WBR>/Doras%20two%20bucks%20showing<WBR>%20off%20outside/DorasTortbuck<WBR>.jpg] [/url]
Mom...with one photo like this - you don&#39;t need another one...

I wamt to move in with you so I canhelp with the babies.

Come on over!!! The drive isn&#39;t that bad from CT.

(Yeah - I&#39;m joking - but I now have someone wanting to drive here from Houston (not Mike) to pick up two pet rabbits. I also have a breeder coming down today from San Antonio to pick out 3 or more rabbits so they can have "quality rabbits"....you must understand -San Antonio is 3 or so hours away and Houston is 8 hours away....and yes....there is a breeder closer to them. But they were recomended to come to me by one of the top lionhead breeders...).

So come on over - we can use all the help we can get!

Peg

JadeIcing wrote:
I wamt to move in with you so I canhelp with the babies.

Told my husband...He said no. Cause than I would come home with more. I am banned from see other animals. :shock:pERIOD!:mad:

But who would want one of MY lionheads? I mean....they&#39;re so sweet and cuddly....and loving and affectionate and...

Yeah...maybe I can see his point..

(Hint: I can ship them!)

Peg
:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance:

Airport isn&#39;t far from me! :DNah he would kill me.

Oh...you could send them to california!!!

TinysMom wrote:
But who would want one of MY lionheads? I mean....they&#39;re so sweet and cuddly....and loving and affectionate and...

Yeah...maybe I can see his point..

(Hint: I can ship them!)

Peg
:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance:

Oh no!! :faint::scared:

I think my husband would do either of the above at the sheer MENTION of it!! HAHA!!

Although, when we get a house, and have it bunny-proofed, expect to hear all about my tons of house-running rabbits!! Bunnies everywhere!!

:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance::bunnydance:

And my girls will teach them all the Happy Bunny Dance...in a chorus line...just like that! :)

They&#39;re already teaching Trixie...and she&#39;s catchin&#39; on fast! :D

My desk has been so empty since GingerSpicepassed away that I just had to make new memories. I thought you mightlike to see these guys...

This first guy is going to be living with a doctor and her daughter inHouston. They are also getting another little guy and maybe a girltoo....not to bond together but to each have. This is going to be mom'srabbit.

Ok...so you need a head shot to show off my mane...

Is this standing up straight enough for you?

Aw come on...how many pictures do you need?

I'm getting a wee bit tired of this....can I eat that green paper?

Um...breeder mommy...I know you said you talk to my new mommy on the computer - but I don't see her here anywhere....

Are you SURE I'm adopted???

This next little guy is El Rey's Mischief. I will most likely bekeeping him (since I've named him). He is supposed to be a siamesesable - but I'm waiting for the shading to come in as he lightens up.He has lightened up some...

Mom...do I LOOK like I'm getting into trouble?

I still say this shot makes my butt look fat..

Please...can we quit now? I just saw some wires I want to go chew on....

Another update...

Remember this?

Well - here she is now...

After much debate - it has been decided that her color is "fox".

So her name?

"El Rey's Foxy Lady"

:bunnydance:

Peg

If you keep doing this to me I am going to habe to get a lionhead.

What color would you like? Odds are good I have it... :shock:

Just come to Lionhead Nationals in Columbus, OH in May!

Peg

JadeIcing wrote:
If you keep doing this to me I am going to habe to get a lionhead.

Shhh! Don't tempt me!

:disgust:You are very bad.

Cute cute cute cute cute cute!!!!!!I'm in love...your babies are so adorable, I just can't help but meltwhen I see them!

:inlove:

Give them kisses on the nose for me, ok? :)

Tell me about the convention...

Just in case...:D

Latest posts

Back