Pebbles Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pet_Bunny wrote:
LuvaBun wrote:
Give that lovely girl a big kiss goodnight from me!

:kiss:

DSC_0077.jpg

That is the cutest picture ever I love it! I need Pebbles and I'm so serious. You don't mind, of course. I'll come by soon. Pick up my baby. :)

I can't believe I missed these last few Pebbles pictures! She is the perfect model and the most adorable bunny! So much personality comes through in every photo! Hats off to the photographer!!!

You know..... Pebbles and Sebastian would make a very awesome photo project together...

Raspberry

Snow Day!
We finally got a good blast of winter on the first day of March. In like a Lion. :what
And we got a good accumulation of snow over night that didn't melt the next day.

So here is Pebbles first encounter with real snow.
Shewas a bit tentative at first, staying on top of the steps.

2973.jpg

This is what she was looking at.....

3061.jpg

3060.jpg

Warning... lots of pictures. :scared: But good for a laugh.
It will take me a while to post them. So keep coming back.
Rainbows! :wiggle

As quick as a binkie, Pebbles jumped head first
into the snow bank. :shock2:

3062.jpg

She caught me off guard when she jumped.I wasn't ready and missed the picture, but anotherpicture (same spot) will give you a
good idea what she did. You can see where she puta dent in the snow bank. :shock:

2974.jpg

Thisis the shot right after she hit the snow bank. You can see the crater. :D
2975.jpg

That didn't hurt....
wacko.gif

3055.jpg

She shook itoff, and went back to check out the snow bank.
tongue.gif

2979.jpg

2980.jpg

2981.jpg

2982.jpg

Hang on, this is just the beginning, I will let you know when I am finished.

BUNNY FLOP!
As if it was a swimming pool....Crazy Rabbit.
tongue.gif

2984.jpg

Give her a 10. :blueribbon:
2985.jpg

Having too much fun, going back for more.....:disgust:
2986.jpg

Hi Rainbows,

How cold is it there? I'd love to take Buttercup outside here, but he's never been outside in the winter in 7 years so I'm a little afraid of the cold at his age. It sure looks like Pebblews is having fun.

Soooska:jumpingbunny::bunny19:bunny18:bunny2

SOOOSKA wrote:
How cold is it there?
It was about -9 C (16 F) but the wind was starting to blow.

As long as Buttercup is active and moving he should be fine. If he just sits there and huddles up, then you should take him in.

Don't take him outside if the temperature is too extreme. From a hot placeto bone chilling temperatures.

When you bring him in, keep him in a cool spot to warm him up slowly. Dry him off if he is wet.

Rainbows! :)

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Give her a 10. :blueribbon:
2985.jpg

PEBBLES!You wuz ROBBED!!That was easily an 11!:blueribbon::blueribbon:

Hehe!! She looks like a frog in this pic!!:rofl: Oops! Did I really say that? :imsorry :biggrin

sas :inlove:and pipp :nope (who won't even go near an open fridge door!)

Awesome shots! Could a bunny ever look like they are having more fun than Pebbles does in these photos? She certainly took to the snow like a duck to water. For such a little girl she has the courage of a lion :D. More please ....

Jan

Pipp wrote:
PEBBLES!You wuz ROBBED!!That was easily an 11!

and pipp :nope (who won't even go near an open fridge door!)
Shhh... don't tell Pebbles that. Her head is already swollen up from allthe nice comments.:D

And Pipp.... Don't you know that there is food in the fridge. :shhhh

Rainbows! :)

OH MY GOSH!!! These are my favorite pictures ever! I mean like ever, ever! Probably of any bunny! Shhhhh.... Don't tell Bastian! :shock:

These shots are just priceless! And I agree with Pipp, she does look like a frog!

I just can't get over howcurious she was! :)

Raspberry

These pictures are just AWESOME PB!!!! I love Pebbles little frog legs in that one picture. She is such an incredible little bun!
:great:

Latest posts

Back