Pebbles Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love your photo effects! I'm goingto have to get ambitious and try some of the different settings on mycamera. Why set it to "auto" all the time? Love thepics - more please!!! Pebbles is a babe.

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Aren't new toys fun!

I love it! There is so much to learn and I am one of thelucky ones to get this camera. Some people are on a waitinglist and won't receive this camera until June.

Here is another picture I took today. I am learning to resizeand touch it up. Can you believe there is no snow!

DSC_0872p.jpg

Rainbows! :)

That is a beautiful crisp clear picture of ourfavorite bunny!:inlove: May I ask what camera did you get? Hubby is thinking about getting me a new one, mine you are not able to take pics right after another.

hummer wrote:
That is a beautiful crisp clear picture of our favoritebunny! May I ask what camera did you get?
Thank-you all for the nice compliments. It is a very expensive camera. I've been saving a long time to get this camera. It focuses so fast and takes such sharp pictures. It is a Nikon D200.

DSC_0006p.jpg

hehe,i love this picture it looks like she is saying noooooooooooooo,no more pictures lol,awwww pebbles is such a cutie:D

cheryl....

Pet_Bunny wrote:
hummer wrote:
That is a beautiful crisp clear picture of our favorite bunny! May I ask what camera did you get?
Thank-you all for the nice compliments. It is a very expensive camera. I've been saving a long time to get this camera. It focuses so fast and takes such sharp pictures. It is a Nikon D200.

DSC_0006p.jpg

WOW!!!!

Awesome! That camera is WELL worth the $$, you can check her molars!!

(Just goes to show how cute Pebbles is, from teeth to tail!!)

SAS :sunshine:and PIPP :bunnybutt: (who's jealous andthinks thatSAS just can't take a decent pic)

Oohhhhh! There's my gorgeous little Pebbles:love:. Awesome pics, Pet_Bunny. I was just wondering - you have a few really good one's of her yawning. Do you sit for ages with a camera waiting to get a shot, or do you chase that poor baby around until she is worn out? ;):D

Jan

twylite%20in%20coat.jpg

Hey, hasPebbles' ever thought about doing a little modeling on the side?
She looks like thisgrand champion bunny! (Except this bunny isa Britannia Petite). ;)Maybe it's just that 'preparing to sing the anthem' stance.

Where is Pebbles, anyhoo?

PIPP misses her. (So does SAS, but don't tell PIPP)

:shock2:When I saw the smaller photo you posted, I thought that was good. BUT, then I clicked on the bigger one and WOW - stunning. The detail is wonderful - you can see every hair, and her whiskers!!!!!

Oh, and I just love that pic of Pebbles anyway. Such a sweet girl :inlove:

Jan

Latest posts

Back