Pebbles Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Stan, I just read that you said Pebbles is alittle under the weather. What is wrong with our dear "LittlePebbles"? I sure hope she feels better real soon.Give her a big kiss from me and my Boys.

Need new pictures too.

Susan:snowflake:

I took Pebbles to the vet today.

For the last week orso, I noticedPebbleswas sneezing.She would sneeze twoor three times, wipeher nose and goback to what shedoing.The left sideof her nose was moistbut no mucus or milkydischarge.At timesPebbles seem to tryblowing hard through hernose. Imade surethere was no dust in her hayand pellets, but theproblem persisted for afew more days.

I had a chat with MBBabout some local Vetsin our area, and Idecided to try a Vetthat had alot ofexperience with bunnies.

It appears the she has an upperrespiratoryinfection.The Vetsaid it could be a dormantpasturellavirus thatwas triggered by stressor a change inweather. The Vetrecommended antibioticsApo-sulfatrim 2ml bymouth every 12 hours for 10days. She said totry this because itworks 95% of the time,before resorting to a cultureand sensitivity labtest. She alsomentioned to feed Pebblesplain low fat yogurtwhileshe is onmedication. So weshould know if Pebbleswill improve in a fewdays, and be completelybetter after 10 days.

During the exam, the vetnoticed a very smallspur on Pebbles lowerleft molar teeth. Shesays it is very small anddoes not warrant filing at thispoint,so I amaware of it. Goodobservation by the doctor.

Rainbows! :)

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear she's a little under the weather. I will say a prayer that she gets better real soon.

Our vet told us to give our Babies Bio Best Plain Yogurt, it certainlyworks when they have a little upset tummy, instantly they feel better.

Get better eal soon Pebbles.

Susan:snowflake:

Oh, poor Pebbles.Good call to take her to the vet. Great call by the veton that spur. You're a super bunnydad! Hope she gets all better. Keepus posted, oh and pics would be lovely (Hint, hint :D).

Poor Pebbles! I hope this antibiotic works for you. Those URIs can be difficult to treat. Is she wheezing at all?

I'll be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers. :pray:

Thank-You All. :)

Pebbles is still giving meplenty of kisses, evenwith the ordeal oftaking her to the Vetyesterday. She didn'teven mind the Vetprobing and checking herout. The Vet commentedthat, "Pebbles is avery sweet bunny."

Right now she islaying quietly, taking herafternoon nap. Everythingis normal except forthe two sneezes Iheard this morning.

When it comes to takingthe bitter medicine,I was prepared tobunny wrap her in atowel and syringe itinto her mouth. To mysurprise, she likesit.She isan odd bunny, (some bunnieswould make such afuss taking stuff intotheir mouths) ...evengiving herNutriCal, she eats thatfirst over her treats.:shock:So all I haveto do is hold themedicineabove her inher cageand she willslurp it up (like drinking outof a water bottle). Thenshe would gobble upthe yogurt and begfor more as ifI never feed her. ;)

I have pictures ofthe Vet visit, butmy computerhas beingso slow and thePicasa2 isn't working properly.:X

Rainbows! :D

Yikes!! I didn't see this!!

How's Pebbles doing now?

I was going to callthe Mounties earlier because I didn't see Stan post for SIX WHOLE DAYS, but I never looked at the Blog!

Hope she's right as rain. :) (Snow?)

Hope you all had a nice holiday!

sas :) and the gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

woahhhhhh
Its the middle of summer, raining...?? And pebbles has been keeping me amused for the last few hours hahahahahaha
That rabbit is comedy gold!:bunnydance:

Hi Stan, haven't seen you on here for a long time. How's Pebbles doing?

We need pictures of that Beauty.:tantrum::happybunny:

Susan

I am waiting for an update too! Pebbles is like our forum mascot! I hate to know she's sick... and then not have her slave update us hourly.;)

Wow,it&#39;s<WBR> been that long since I updated. Pebbles is fine and doing well. She is going through a moult, so I am brushing and vacuuming her daily. ;)

I am switching fromPicasa2 because itwas going through some changes and it messed up my files.Good thing I had things backed up inmy hard drives. I amreorganizing<WBR> my pictures in a a new and different system, and it it is taking me some time to get use to it. So many pictures so little time.

Rainbows! :D

how strange i looked on this blog yesterday hoping their was some news, glad to know she&#39;s doing well, can&#39;t wait for some more pics of her!

Latest posts

Back