Peapoo,Petey &Friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just realised i forgot to put the mice on here... oops

RUFUS

2 month old Fancy mouse. rufus is my little brother's pet. he named her Rufus even though she's a girl because Rufus is one of his favorite cartoon characters.

and yes, they're named after the characters on Kim Possible

peapoo got to play in the snow for the first time last weekend, and of course i took lots of pictures:embarrassed:... she loves the snow!

yummmm....snow!

She is so cute!! I am so jealous! You have so many animals.. Though I am not lacking. I WANT A HORSE SO BAD!! Well, now I have one but its in Arizona so its different!

thanks!

we do have a lot of animals. most of them are rescues..in the summer my dad picks up any strays from his jobs. last yr we had at least 15 puppies and 4 dogs find homes..now we're down to three dogs

here's max and his brothers and sisters.. there first owner was going to put them to sleep...i dont see how any body could put those cute little things to sleep just because they didnt want them anymore:(..they all have great homes now...most of them are on farms, whichis goodbecause they had so much fun here!

max's head is at the very bottom ..the others (from left to right) are Stormy whos sitting up, Jake, Bailey (Mutt's mom) with the white, and Jasmyne or Jazz for short sitting in the back..

they loved chasing me around the pond when i took them for walks, and all of them followed me around like i was their mom, had to watch wherei stepped ori would step on them or trip. they also loved 4wheeler rides;)

Latest posts

Back