Pasteurella and Bordatella

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tonyshuman wrote:
That's terrible. I hope someone can find a place for them so they can be treated and can live long, happy lives. Could anyone from the shelter foster them in their home while they undergo treatment, to avoid spreading it to the bunnies at the shelter?

We all have buns. It is also hard to ask someone to possibly put there animals at risk.

Add in that the rescue is faced with the shelter closing and the buns left. Adoptions slow.

JadeIcing wrote:
tonyshuman wrote:
That's terrible. I hope someone can find a place for them so they can be treated and can live long, happy lives. Could anyone from the shelter foster them in their home while they undergo treatment, to avoid spreading it to the bunnies at the shelter?

We all have buns. It is also hard to ask someone to possibly put there animals at risk.

Add in that the rescue is faced with the shelter closing and the buns left. Adoptions slow.
I know :(

Its breaking our hearts. Jessie is with them ALL the time. I have been in there so many times with them. Rob loves to go see them.

I HATE THIS!

JadeIcing wrote:
Its breaking our hearts. Jessie is with them ALL the time. I have been in there so many times with them. Rob loves to go see them.

I HATE THIS!

When this type of stuff happens ar my shelter it is the closestI come to losing it entirely

I entirely understand and sympathize :(:cry1:

Thanks for understanding guys. Please be on the lookout if you find anyone...it is my mission. The rescue is willing to provide meds for Loompa if they will take them.

I can crosspost to some other online communities to look for potential fosters. Will the shelter pay for medical expenses?

Well I went ahead and crossposted this on a few Livejournal rabbit owner communities with the 3bunnies email and a link to this topic, plus their adoptable page. Let me know if that's not ok.

see bunnyowners.livejournal.com to see my post

Back