PaSRBA Convention

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pam, you were doing a great job with those lops! You had some nice rabbits cross your table.

Brad Boyce's carpal tunnel started acting up while he was doing 244 Flemish on Saturday! (He couldn't lift them over the boxes, so he put them at the end of the table for us to retrieve.)

That looks like so much fun! Congrats to everyone on the show!

I love those hares! :hearts:

and now you have SILVER FOX? Cathy! awesome!

BlueGiants wrote:
Pam, you were doing a great job with those lops! You had some nice rabbits cross your table.

Brad Boyce's carpal tunnel started acting up while he was doing 244 Flemish on Saturday! (He couldn't lift them over the boxes, so he put them at the end of the table for us to retrieve.)

One of the judges was joking with me, saying that I was going to have the Flemish on Sunday. :surrender

Did anyone else stay at the "Quality" Inn? We were in one of the old wings and didn't have any heat - we had to go buy an electric heater for our room :pssd:(They didn't have any other rooms available).

Here's Matthew (PaSRBA Prince) pictured with the 2009 PaSRBA royalty court . . .

(Front, right)

Pam

Yes, we stayed at the Quality too.And we were in the oldrow at the back. No hot water- (I hate cold showers), couldn't shut the heat OFF, bathroom door did not shut tight... less than stellar accommodations.

Matthew looks so SERIOUS! LOL! You should be very proud of him!

There were SO many complaints about the Quality. One judge was relocated to another hotel because there was no heat in her room. There was also an exhibitor with no heat (she left to go to another hotel).

Another judge's room was filthy (urine on the toilet, floor dirty, etc.)

I did also hear of others whose rooms were too hot, or who didn't have hot water. Thank goodness we had hot water - we ran the shower to steam heat our room for a while LOL

This has been my 3rd recent bad stay at a Quality Inn. The headquarters is going to be receiving a "quality" letter from me!

Matthew said he's like to start studying for his registrar's license, so I ordered the study guide yesterday and he's going to be getting down to some serious studying. ;)

Pam

pamnock wrote:
One of the judges was joking with me, saying that I was going to have the Flemish on Sunday. :surrender
Pam
What's that? You want to do the Flemish next time???? No problem! I can put in a request for you! LOL! You have never done one of our Specialties!

pamnock wrote:
There were SO many complaints about the Quality. One judge was relocated to another hotel because there was no heat in her room. There was also an exhibitor with no heat (she left to go to another hotel).

Another judge's room was filthy (urine on the toilet, floor dirty, etc.)

I did also hear of others whose rooms were too hot, or who didn't have hot water. Thank goodness we had hot water - we ran the shower to steam heat our room for a while LOL

This has been my 3rd recent bad stay at a Quality Inn. The headquarters is going to be receiving a "quality" letter from me!

Matthew said he's like to start studying for his registrar's license, so I ordered the study guide yesterday and he's going to be getting down to some serious studying. ;)

Pam

My lettersarealready written. One to the hotel and one to PaSRBA. I really thinktheyneed to find a different hotel.

Tell Matthew good luck. I think he will be awesome!

BlueGiants wrote:
pamnock wrote:
Pam
What's that? You want to do the Flemish next time???? No problem! I can put in a request for you! LOL! You have never done one of our Specialties!

Just let me know a year in advance so I can start working out with weights. LOL

Pam

BlueGiants wrote:

My lettersarealready written. One to the hotel and one to PaSRBA. I really thinktheyneed to find a different hotel.

There are 2 new hotelsthat are supposed to be going in across from the show complex. Hope it's done by next year!

Pam

The people I was traveling with complained about no hot water and were refunded the money for the whole night.
Roger

When I checked out, I complained and the woman was reallyaloof and told me to take it up with management! So I will...

2new hotels would be very nice, but what will they be charging for a night? Prices keep going up and it's getting expensive to travel to shows... Maybe if the PaSRBA makes an agreement with them,we'd get special rates.

We weren't able to speak to management (not available) - but Quality Inndoes have a guarantee - if you are not happy, and they can not resolve the issue, then the room is free. I complained a couple times on Saturday and they were not able to fix the heater in my room.

I was told that PaSRBA would not be charged for my room.

Pam

DyemondRabbitry wrote:
We stayed at the Days Inn in Jonestown- have for 3 years and it's always been pretty nice there. Nice pic of the NZ table! Lol- that show lasted forever.
There did seem to be a LOT of them white NZ's! LOL! I'm just sorry I didn't take picturesin the Youth area or the Wool room... well, pics from the Wool room would have probably been a little fuzzy anyway!

Latest posts

Back