Paper Snowflakes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boz

Reaction score
Most people remember making paper snowflakes as a kid right? I found out I still love to make them! :p

A few weeks ago I had to make a couple paper snowflakes for a scrapbook page. I got all into it and then started making others for the fun of it! :D I think I got pretty good... hehe. Here are a few I did. I scanned them onto my computer.

2008_12_04Snowflakes1.png

Like? :biggrin2:

I LOVE MAKING PAPER SNOWFLAKES!!

I made about 50 yesterday to put in the windows that don't have tinsel or lights :p

Yours are really great :shock:

I love making them. I lost the site to make them online.

Very nice! I like using coffee filters to make them, that way they're all sorta round. I should buy some coffee filters and make some! Thanks for the idea :)

JadeIcing wrote:
I love making them. I lost the site to make them online.
Do you mean this site, perhaps?
http://www.popularfront.com/snowdays/index.html?skipDetect=true
(It must be getting late over here... I can't remember how to make the words "this site" into a link.)

I love making snowflakes, too. I haven't made one in forever... Maybe if I find a pair of scissors, I'll make one for my window or something.

Your snowflakes are beautiful. I can really only do simple things. Circles, slits, hearts, you know the like. Are you going to make more?

~Xila :purplepansy:

Yup. I love it! Thanks.

Latest posts

Back