Palominos'

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well I foundout why these babieswere so small when I got them 2weeks ago , they are nowgrowing steadily along . Seemswhen I picked them up theywere only 6 weeks old 2 weeks ago ,So that means they arenow just barely 8 weeks old ,

now on to the Pictures Ijust know Rose is waiting tosee . lol .

The Girls there are 4 so far ,

IM000509.jpg

The Boys thereare 3 so far , I sayso far cause one never knowswhen one or two will decide toswitch gender mid stream , lol

IM000517.jpg

The littlest Doe of the litter !

IM000508.jpg

She is almost halfthe size of the others , but sheis so darned cuteI have decided to nameher Bitty baby .

AWWWWWWWW They are too cute for words. IWanT. I'm not allowed to say those twowords together anymore but what he don't know can't hurt him. HowAdorable.

IM000517.jpg

I so love the look of and on the Pal on the left. How cute is he.

:inlove:

Tina

I swear that lookwas one of total disgust lol, poor little boogers areso sick of that flashy thingy going offLOL . but they are so cute who canresist taken pictures .

attachment.php

Tina has named the above baby HyJynx ! how apropriate .

I have named this one Elvis :check out the lip curl lol :

Elvis.jpg

Gypsy....I can't have anymore - but you sure make me want a pal....

Personally, I think Tiny could use an assistant "BunFather" so he couldgo visit Jen and some of the rest of the forum members. Ofcourse, he'd have to take me with him!

But I love the pics...

Peg

I so love the names and they are so appropriate for them too. They are way too cute. They all are.

Your rabbits are all so cute. Do you know how hard it is not to say I want? lmbo.

Tina

Latest posts

Back