Palominos'

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agreetotally when I look at Bub andElf I just melt , nowwith 7 of the little boogersyou can just imagine i ama big puddle on thefloor lol .

Well Girl itsabout time you got back on, geesh, had meworried sick, 2 days and nopost about the babies ,whats aworry wort like me supposed to think lol .

Are they not the most precious, and getting so big, One is kinda tiny compared tothe others , a little Doe toboot , But she is goodand healthy and cankick the snuffings out of melike the bigger ones lol .

Glad to see you back .

I've always had asoft spot for Palominos, and it seems we don't hear that much aboutthem around here. I'm so glad to see these pictures Gypsy! They aresome of the cutest babies! ;)

Raspberry

Thank You Rasberry I apreciate that.

I purposly took thewhole litter so Icould be assured these littleLynx wouldnt be used in a crossbreeding meat situation ,I didnt have the heart toleave them , If any Breederis looking to add one of thesebeautiful Babies to their lineall they need to do isPM me and we can talk. I so want topreserve this breed and will goto ANY lengths to insure its survival. I have the BreedersCert and the MothersPapers so they can beregistered if anyone is interested.

gypsy wrote:
Well Girl its about time yougot back on, geesh, had meworried sick, 2 days and nopost about the babies ,whats aworry wort like me supposed to think lol .

Are they not the most precious, and getting so big, One is kinda tiny compared tothe others , a little Doe toboot , But she is goodand healthy and cankick the snuffings out of melike the bigger ones lol .

Glad to see you back .

Thanks! Technology stinks sometimes. Carolyn is going to laugh at thenumber of ISP addresses I've posted on lately. It's been hit and run atany computer I can find. I'm at the local library now, and no end insight! I'll pop in when I can.

The babies' age makes more sense. They are still slightly small fortheir age--about the size of my baby 8, the little runt--but are prettydarn close to normal size! Great job, they look beautiful!!!!:D

I know what you mean about little babies with attitude! They sure don't seem to be at a disadvantage at all. hehe

Rose

Latest posts

Back