Pain meds after spaying

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea...I would be highly shocked if any doctor sent someone home with Ketamine. It is an awesome drug. If you really want to see the abuse of "Special K"...look up a "rave". I have seen several "rave clubs" (from the outside) and the people that go into them are sometimes a little out there. And your buns were on what I call a "Magic Carpet Ride".

Randy

As posted in the normal forum:

Cinnabun has been peeing and pooping. She still refuses pellets but munches on her hay. She drinks water out of the bowl when I put it beside her and she also took some sips of water from her water bottle today when I held it by her. She also refuses romaine. She ate another piece of peach today and we've been feeding her dandelions. She came out for a couple minutes before when I wiped down her cage and she was doing good. Her stomach looks good also. The vet just said give her dandelions and she seems to be doing good for not having meds, we discussed it with the vet. Also her body temperature was normal again this morning!

Latest posts

Back