PA rabbit in need of loving home...(Resolved!!)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am actually in baltimore, maryland right now with my dad, until tomorrow evening and was wondering how soon you need to get her into a new home. i am very interested in her and would love to give such a lovely rabbit a loving home. what brand of food do you use and is she very active and does she like to play a lot? also is that a custom cage she's in? we are heading home tomorrow and can pass through your area, if you would like.

got your pm and hoping to meet you both soon.
do you know her actual birthdate or is it just an estimate of 8 months?
jules

well i tried to make a post last night but the internet on my phone wouldn't let me. i have some exciting news, little hlao made a long journey to long island new york, and i just wanted to say that her mommy nellie took very good care of her and makes a great bunny mommy. we got home about 1:30am last night and the bunny wasnt even in the house 10 mins when she jumped on my bed and stretched out.
julie

Congrats to ani and her new addition. :biggrin2:

I also wanted to reach out to Nellie, who had to give up her bunny :hug:

It's one of those bitter-sweet situations.

Congrats to you. Hlao a beautiful bunny! Have to admit, I was tempted to drive out there and adopt Hlao myself. I'm sure Nellie will be happy to know Hlao found a wonderful home. Post some pics!

I am so very happy that Hlao found a wonderful home- I can't even tell you what it means to me... :) Anilover and her father were the best home I could have imagined Hlao would ever have.

I want to thank everyone else here, too, for being so kind and understanding.

I can't wait to see pics of her new life either! :D

she's doing very good today, she's a little shy right now which is understandable as she's in a whole new atmosphere, but she's also very curious at the same time, i will take some pics tomorrow if i get to it and post 'em up.
julie

Latest posts

Back