Overdue Doe/UPDATE: only 1 kit survived

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Fused brain my babies are a few days ahead of yours I think though they are in with their mama. Pretty much 3 days after opening eyes they have decided they don't want nest anymore and have decided that cuddling their mum is a much nicer option. mind you at this stage nethies are pretty well furred. So hopefully your little one will be fine in a day or 2 for you not to have to worry so much :)

I love the pics of baby hope with eyes open it is doing so well:D

thanks polly & bunnybunbunb

Little Hope doesn't seemed to like the nest box much now. It is always getting out of the nest box to cuddle up with mummy. I'll leave the nest box in there for another few days and see what happens.

Meanwhile, here are some heart moving photos I have taken. Very evident Noobie is a great mommy:

img_2999.jpg

img_3003.jpg

img_3013.jpg

img_3016.jpg

img_2985.jpg

Thanks guys/gals!

I am very sure that all the prayers helped. I am still keeping my fingers crossed because I always believe that a kit will only be stable after 8 weeks.

Just wanted to share her photos so that you guys are able to follow this wonderful story of Little Holly Hope.

[align=center]
img_3013.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]That pic made me have all these fuzzy feelings and tears... It's too precious. May I have Noobie? What a special girl and so glad Lil Hope is doing so well.[/align]

I wanted to say thankyou to you for sharing all of your story. The situation of the kindling must have been horrible, yet your sharing that will help to educate others.

Then there is Hope, physically and literally. Hearing how you and her bunny Mommy cared for her and seeing all her progress in the photos is wonderful. From small but alive, to plump bellied, to a little bigger, furrier, then eyes open, right up to the most recent photos. May nature and nurture lead Hope and her bunny mom from strength to strength. For you may there be respect, warm wishes and support when you need it.

Jo xx

AWWW, I looked at all the pictures from the one where she coudn't see and had no fur all the way to a beautiful young bunny - I also showed my mum and sister and the house was filled with AHHHH's and AWWW's, She is such a cutie, I don't know if this question has alreayd been asked but are you going to keep her?

jcl_24, BabyBunnies & Everyone,

Thanks for the well wishes. I believe the prayers of everyone here has helped me through a lot. You guys has been such great companions never fail in answering my every doubtful moments. I do not think I'll ever start/persevere in this wonderful hobby if it wasn't for you guys. With those prompt feedback on every question that I post I am able to learn so much.

I am not sure if I am allowed to do this but just want to share my personal blog on my rabbits with everyone here. Little Hope is now known as Holly Hope. I blog about her progress and includes photo over at http://truluvrabbitry.wordpress.com/.

Anyhow, here's photos of her at 30 days:
IMG_3434.JPG
IMG_3434.JPG

IMG_3443.JPG

And YES, I am definitely keeping her. She is too precious!

Aww shes so gorgeous all fluffy and cute i think I may need to add her to my bunny nap list:biggrin2:

I believe her names Hope? Sorry if i'm wrong:)

Latest posts

Back