Our Bunny story

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwww! I have a weak spot for baby Hollands,although my husband would say I have a weak spot for all animals... Socute! You must take lots of pictures when you get him!!!

Yes he is but then I remember Moony on March 7th:

Moonysfirstday1.jpg

And the way he is now

Moony6.jpg

I've just read your stories all the way through from the beginning. I'm so sorry you lost your babies. They where so beautiful.

I am looking forward to more pictures of your new arrival. What a beauty.

It is so funny the way us bunny people start off with just one or twoand then suddenly we have a house full. It is so easy to fall in lovewith every rabbitwe see.

I love all your pictures thank you for sharing. They are all so adorable.

Vickie

Thanks Vickie,

Yes last fall was a very sad and difficult time when we lost those bunnies.

I cannot wait tobring little Remus home. Jeannette and I areheading out tonight to get him a cage and the accessories.

Your little guy is so sweet jordiwes!!!!! How old is he now :)

Yes it is !!! He is a real sweet little bunnyand I cannot believe the way he has settled in so fast. Prongs(3 months old)and Remus love to play together. Ican just sit and watch them for hours !!!

Boy! Do these two look like they justgot into trouble! I thought the one towards the back lookedinnocent, UNTIL I saw that tongue sticking out!

100_3016.JPG

I believe you and your Bride have met your match, Mike!

-Carolyn

What adorable Babies!!!!!!! Love the color of both of them , theycompliment each other very well .

I am sorry that I have not posted any new pics in a few weeks:

Feed me now !!!

Remus4.jpg

Out for the count

Remus2.jpg

Can't a guy get a decent night's sleep without having his picture taken !!!

Remus3.jpg

Remus.jpg

Nicky I admit that I have gotten carried awaywith bunnies :) I am up to 6 and #7 arrives in about 2 weeks.I have bought several cages that I have been able to stack. There islots of cleaning and feeding that goes on but it is all worth it :)

No kidding about the work! i upgraded my girlscages to XX large ones, and now have a leftover small one. it's notbeing used, and although i have been planning to donate it to theHumane Society... i can't help wanting to get another. it's like thecage is saying "give me a little baby bunny...Please!"

Nicole

I know what you mean Nicole :)I am inthe process of getting another mid size cage for the black otter baby.Now I have to figure out where he is going to be located.

Latest posts

Back