Our Bunny story

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeannette and I visited several shelters on theweekend and we came across a poor bunny that had been abandoned. He hasbeen at the shelter for several months sowehaveadopted him and are taking him home of later on today.He is avery friendly guy and loves attention. I willpost somepictures of him this evening and add him to my avatar. :)

Not far from you. I'm in Kitchener/Waterloo, just west of you.

When are you picking up the new bun? How old is he? Have you decided a name?

We should get together some time :)

We are going to pick him up around 5pm. Jeannette has already picked outthe name

"Gandalf" as heis a grey version of Tonks.

How sad. Your pics are beautiful though. I'm glad you have happy healthy buns now.

Here are a couple of pictures I took of Gandalf last night

(yes Mike I finally registered my own username ;) )

Gandalf1.jpg

Gandalf.jpg

All of your rabbits are gorgeous.Gandalf is a cutie and so lucky to have you both. I love all theirpictures, I can't even pick a favorite, they are allawesome.

I can't get over Moony. He looks so much like my Hopi and Christa. The resemblence is amazing.

Tina

We are fairly sure that Gandalf is agirl. I checked all 5 bunnies by feeling fornipples on their chests. Moony, Tonks, and Prongsdid not haveanybumps.Snuffles did and when I checked Gandalfhe/she had them so I guess he is a she !!!

I guess we are going to have to check her name Jeannette :p

i think you could keep her name Gandalf. Both mygirls, (i originally thought they were boys), are respectfully namedRue (Rupert), and Kweli (after Talib Kweli, my favourite rapper)

Jeanette is a pretty name too though!

Nicole

Jeannette and I are once again looking to addanother bunny to our group. Everyone is healthy and happy.Wereally want another Holland Lop and much to our surprise we recentlyfound out that there are 2 HollandLop breeders within 10minutes of where we live so we are going to visit them both in thecoming days. We have been checking out the animal shelters where wepicked up Gandalfia but have not been able to find a Lop. Both breederswere recommended by our vet as she knows several folks that have dealtwith them.

Hopefully if all goes well we will have anotherLop to jointhe rest of the gangwithin the next few weeks :)

Thanks for all your nice comments :)

Well we found a Holland Lop and we will be picking him up on Sundaymorning. His name is going to be Remus. Another one of Jeannette'sHarry Potter names :p
With 6 bunnies now I am having problems calling them by their correct names :D

Here are some pics of the little guy !!!

Remus1.jpg

Remus2.jpg

Remus3.jpg

Latest posts

Back