OT--A pony named Destry

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally! Fat brat was being a stink today, so just standing shots this time.:p

bb8e1078.jpg

c65c15fe.jpg

0f6a8725.jpg

I guess, considering he's only been ridden about six times in his life(about three of those by me), the fact that we can already have prettypleasant trail rides is impressive. Breaking to saddle was a breeze,learning to steer is an ongoing project. On the good side, he's reallygood with leg cues. On the bad side, he likes to pretend-bite my feetwhenI make him do anything. He likes to try and get my rearend too. Little stink.:p

Rose

WOOHOOO!! Pictures of Destry!! I am green withenvy Rose ... I LOVE ponies ...one day...one day ......The star on hishead is so cute :)

I found a perfect girlfriend for him .. her name is Savannah ...She isa Gypsy Vanner..she's two years old and a blue ribbon winner!!

savannah-sussex01.jpg

Savannah is prettier than his currentgirlfriend. Next time I'll have to get pics of them together. Heck,Savannah is way too pretty for fat brat!;)

The star is cute, the teeth are not so cute. Neither are those littlefeet when they are firmly (and purposefully) planted on MY little feet.

:mad:

He's bad, but so creatively bad you have to hand it to him! Sometimes Icould swear he's smarter than I am! He likes delayed revenge and has along memory and infinite inventiveness.

Gotta love him for a' that!:D

Rose

savannah-sussex01.jpg

Scooby , where you found this picture didit mention Where they are beingBred? How many are left , and what theGene pool is ? Last I had heard was theselittle guys were going extinct ,less than 100 breeding age Mares , Its w onderfulllto see oneion the Show Ring again !!! Ihave seen one in over 15 years !im going ot googleitLOL i love this breed.

Rose, Destry is a beautiful boy !!!! AllShetland Varities of Pony are stinkers , and again its a goodcase for I would rather the Biggerones step on me , at least theres morearea to absorb the weight , apposed tothem little tiny pony feet onlytaking up a few inches of foot .

Found an awsome website on them , but I thinktheir dates are wrong on htefirst imports .

http://www.vannercentral.com/

gypsy wrote:
savannah-sussex01.jpg

Scooby , where you found this picture didit mention Where they are beingBred? How many are left , and what theGene pool is ? Last I had heard was theselittle guys were going extinct ,less than 100 breeding age Mares , Its w onderfulllto see oneion the Show Ring again !!! Ihave seen one in over 15 years !im going ot googleitLOL i love this breed.

It wasnt Scooby silly, it was me :)

They lady that breeds them actually lives only an hour North of me in Newton, NJ

here is the link to their website http://www.darkmoonfarm.com/gvanner.htm

p.s. check out the rest of their site at justwww.darkmoonfarm.comallof the miniature horses they breed are gorgeous!

Yay, Destry pictures! It certainly took you long enough!:p Maybe that's why he steps on your toes!

That Gypsy Vanner is gorgeous- right up there with Friesans! I so wish I could have a horse!

naturestee wrote:
Yay, Destry pictures! It certainly took you longenough!:p Maybe that's why he steps on your toes!
:p

He was ticked at the world that day. lololol

I'll try and get more later!

Rose

:embarrassed:eek:oopppsssssSoorrrryyyyyyyy Freddies Mom lol Igot so darned excited over seeing oneagain I went temporarily insaneI sear , ya thatsit temporary insanity ,, uh huh ,

I had one of those beautifulPonys when Moby Dick was a minnow , Itwas imported from over seas about 30 years ago .They are highly intelegent , clever , rescorcefull . Loving ,animals , not to forget to mention drop deadgorgeous !!!!!

I'll echo the drop dead gorgeouspart.:Ddid you know, Freddysmom, that Savannah is going tomature a lot bigger than Destry boy? A big girlfriend could whomp onhim like he deserves, instead of following him around helping wreakhavoc.:pHe likes to bite the big boys too, and usually getsbit back.

Attitude: 16 hands, at least.:p

Rose

gypsy wrote:
:embarrassed:eek:oopppsssssSoorrrryyyyyyyy Freddies Mom lol Igot so darned excited over seeing oneagain I went temporarily insaneI sear , ya thatsit temporary insanity ,, uh huh ,

I had one of those beautifulPonys when Moby Dick was a minnow , Itwas imported from over seas about 30 years ago .They are highly intelegent , clever , rescorcefull . Loving ,animals , not to forget to mention drop deadgorgeous !!!!!
lol ......its okay :pits all that excitement about that Pal breeder you found that got you messed up !

there are also links on their site to other Gypsy Vanner breeders in the US.

I dont know remember what breed it was but last year she had this blue foal .. it was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen!

Latest posts

Back