OMG!! I want one!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those bunnies are definitely not 15-20lbs! :D They look a lot like my Jasmine (especially the one on the left) and she's 6-7lbs max.

I do have an 11lb French lop.. and man is he a special boy! He has the temper of a 5 year old, the bravery of a king ( the ego of one too!) He can be a huge handful, and is very, very, very bossy. He will nip at your legs to tell you to move and will throw a fit at the smallest things. But he's a teddy bear who tries to act like a grizzly bear, and does love his cuddle time! When he's in a good mood, he is very snuggly and affectionate. Just something to think of if you are looking into a giant bunny and don't mind a big, spunky, feisty personality.. I wouldn't trade Bruno for the world!

Those are definately what is called a Tri color rabbit. They are the black orange tri. The color is really a broken (spotted) Harliquin. I currently have two tri mini lops in my nest boxes right now. They are a very cool color. Basically the e(j) genes causes the black and the orange colors to bunch up in different areas. They also come if four different colors.

Orange/Black/White
Orange/Chocolate/White
Fawn/Blue/White
Fawn/Lilac/White

Definately mini Rex's, maybe Rex's because they're so big. They're adorable! They look similar to the three mini rex's I've had.

Latest posts

Back