OMG I have 2 new house rabbits, they are HUGE!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ofelia

Reaction score
I am still in shock these guys are massive, I must get some photos up asap.
I have a new flemish giant named Tilly (Matilda) and her bonded buddy Gus (Angus), he is a large black bunny of unknown breed, as big as a Cali but Jet black.

I am in love and so happy. I just keep filling my life up with bunnies...hmmm....hope thats an okay thing to do ;)

Can't wait to see them!!!
It's good to share the love you have..... it's ok as long as you have the resources!

I have my camera in hand and off I go, be back soonish with pics

Here is a little unnamed wild bunny that we rescued from the paddock, there were 6 others but they sadly never made it, they were impossible to catch and Harriers and Pukekos got them on the double.

DSCF0893.jpg

Introducing Matilda, we call her Tilly, she is a Flemish and is 3 years old, she has a beautiful personality, laid back and smoochy too, she is highly food motivated but thankfully not too chubby ;)

DSCF0921.jpg

DSCF0924.jpg

Introducing Angus, we call him Gus, he is a lovely little man, curious and gentle, he is also 3 years old and is so healthy and sleek, lovely to rescue 2 healthy bunnies, does not happen often.

DSCF0910.jpg

DSCF0917.jpg

I LOVE THEM!!! I love the little wild one also! Poor thing.... I remember when Clover was so little and scared!

Latest posts

Back