OMG I have 2 new house rabbits, they are HUGE!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ofelia

Reaction score
I am still in shock these guys are massive, I must get some photos up asap.
I have a new flemish giant named Tilly (Matilda) and her bonded buddy Gus (Angus), he is a large black bunny of unknown breed, as big as a Cali but Jet black.

I am in love and so happy. I just keep filling my life up with bunnies...hmmm....hope thats an okay thing to do ;)

Can't wait to see them!!!
It's good to share the love you have..... it's ok as long as you have the resources!

WE WILL DIE IF YOU DONT LET US SEE THEM SOON!!!:biggrin2:

Pictures of the big buns?! Pleeeease?

Denise

Wow, that's great! CONGRATS!!!

How can you keep us waiting like this!!!!

Need big bunny pictures nooooww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

I have my camera in hand and off I go, be back soonish with pics

Here is a little unnamed wild bunny that we rescued from the paddock, there were 6 others but they sadly never made it, they were impossible to catch and Harriers and Pukekos got them on the double.

DSCF0893.jpg

Introducing Matilda, we call her Tilly, she is a Flemish and is 3 years old, she has a beautiful personality, laid back and smoochy too, she is highly food motivated but thankfully not too chubby ;)

DSCF0921.jpg

DSCF0924.jpg

Introducing Angus, we call him Gus, he is a lovely little man, curious and gentle, he is also 3 years old and is so healthy and sleek, lovely to rescue 2 healthy bunnies, does not happen often.

DSCF0910.jpg

DSCF0917.jpg

I LOVE THEM!!! I love the little wild one also! Poor thing.... I remember when Clover was so little and scared!

Latest posts

Back