OMG DUMB DOG!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh no! Same thing happened to me! only the dogkilled 6 of my bunnies! I caught the dog. So hopefully no more of myrabbits will be killed. Glad your bunny and you are safe. RIP mybunnies:(

Umm actually, the dog bit me before I startedhitting it. It bit me when I was comming down to stop it! But is washard to understand in my post, because I wrote it after the baseballthing, but I was in such a hurry to write it...srry.

Aqua wrote:
Being new here, (but notreally to rabbits,...) I am not attempting to step on any toes..... butI would have to say it might be unsurprising for the dog to try to biteyou if you are hitting him with a baseball bat and metal pipe? (Notacceptable perhaps; but not surprising.) Of course the dog should nothave been there in the first place, and you were protecting your pets.But it is something that I would blame entirely on the owners of thedog, and not the dog itself.

I hope that both you, Bugs, and the dog, are all doing well now :) Itis lucky that you were home when it went into your yard! Hope you aresafe now.

-Aqua

Thank god Bugs and you are in good shape. It's agood thing you saw what happened, or something would go worse then youthought! I hope that that silly dog doesn't go any human nor animalsagain!

Oh, that's awful. Definitely not thedog's fault, but his owners. Dogs just don't know anybetter. I agree that you have to do, what you have to do toprotect your pets and I can't believe the dog didn't run away, but Ialso can believe that it bit you. That doesn't make it right,I can just believe it.

I'm glad you are making the owner pay for things. Make surethat they know that if you need medical treatment, they will be payingfor it. Actually, if you have insurance, your insurance willsue him for it. Animal control should fine him. Heneeds to understand that this CANNOT happen again.

Jen

Oh, I can't believe he still won't realize thathis dog needs to be tied or fenced or something. That poordog, he really has an irresponsible owner! I feel bad for thedog and someone needs to make that owner understand. Do youknow if he got fined? How is your bite?

Jen

Is this dog still with the owner? Heshould be quarantined! Is that dog still wondering thestreets?? How is your bite? And Bugs?

I didn't read the other posts, just the one onthis page.....but, did they have proof of a rabies vacc? If not, thenit should have been quarantined:mad:.....How are you and Bugsfairing? Is he getting healed?

Ellie

Latest posts

Back