OMG Daisy Just Died

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Jen that would be hard right now on you. Iknow what you mean. When we lost our dog Isaac. Everytime we see acocker spaniel I would start crying.

OMGEE JEN!!!! I'm soooo sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awwww :(:popcorn: <--- Just remember all the good times you had with her!

Well, I just heard from the vet. Whathe told me gives me some consolation, but it still breaks myheart. She had a small blockage in her intestine, but nothingthat would have normally killed her, however, she had a congenitalheart defect that caused her heart to be weak. The small boutof stasis was just too much for her little heart to take.

Jen

Oh Jen, I am so sorry. You did what everyonewould do. You did not know that her heart would be too week to fightthis off for you. She knows that you did everything for her and she hasbeen loved since the day you held her in your arms. Just remember thebest of times you had with her.

I am praying for youJen JenRemember you are an angel forher.

So sorry to hear of Daisy's loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

daisy_button_white_hg_clr.gif

OMG im so sorry! *hugs* I bet shes sunning it inbunnie heaven right now. So sorry for your lose. Its always sosad to loose a much loved pet.

Tina that Poem 'Goodbye Dear Friend' is so lovely. I nearly cryed reading it :(

Oh God, I'm crying again. I tried toclean her cage, and I just can't do it. I wanted to get itdone today, I just can't. It's just sitting there.Her dish, water bottle and toys are still there. The litterbox is perfectly clean. It's just so empty. Thereis a big hole in my heart. I just don't know what to do withmyself.

Jen

Jen if you can't do it yet don't. It took me aweek to get my dog Isaac's things put away including his dog food thatSamantha would not eat. Take your time. If you have to do it quick orjust do it day by day. You can do it we all have gone through it.

Aww Jen, it must be so hard. Perhaps leave it awhile, and when you get around to doing it, remember something abouteach thing you clean - like Daisy digging in her litter box or playingwith her toys - something that makes you smile.

Jan

Oh Jen I'm still thinking about you. That poorgirl. You did all you could and there was absolutely no way of knowingabout her heart defect.

I would say what everybody else has said and leave her cage as it isfor a while. Maybe eventually keep all her favourite toys, treats andthings togetherand make a little folder or a scrapbook. Addpictures and poems to it and other little personal things as a way ofremembering her.

Vickie

Jen-

I have barely had the chance to reallyread most of the topics on this forum. I was so saddened when I heardthat you lost your baby girl.

I did want to let you know that I am thinking of you. *HUGS*

:pink iris:

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

Latest posts

Back