OMG Daisy Just Died

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(((((((((((((((((((((((((Jen)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I amsoo sorry , My heart isbreaking for You !!! I wish I had beenable to see this sooner ! PM Ifyou need anything Hon.:tears2::bigtears:

I am SO very sorry to hear she leftyou. Please don't blame yourself. You gave her somuch love and comfort. And she returned it to you.She'll wait for you at the bridge. ((( HUGS )))andlove to you. Your memories are a treasure...

:angelandbunny:

I am so sorry to hear about Daisy! I wishI knew what to say to ease your pain. She's in good company withBuck and all the others he's been taking care of.My thoughts are withyou.

This is just so sad, I am really sorry for you, you'll be in my prayers tonight.

:pray:

cirrustwi wrote:
I can't thank everyone enough right now. I'm acomplete wreck. This is just too hard. I don'treally know what else to say.

Jen

Jen,

I'm so sorry - all of us would be a wreck if we were in yourshoes. I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish I couldsay more - but know that you're in our family's thoughts and prayers.

Peg

202aBunny_Angel_2.JPG

I'm so sorry, take care hon.

I spoke to Pam tonight, Jen, and her first question was, "How's Jen??"

She's thinking of you and so sorry she's not here to express it.

:angelandbunny:

We hope they can find something.

Know we love you and are thinking about you - knowing that Daisy isgrateful for the loving, happy life you gave her. She's watching overyou now with Buck.

:bunnyangel: :angel:

-Carolyn

I've hada little time to calm downnow. I've spent some time with the other rabbits.Sage is just devastated. He wasn't bonded with her, but hewas totally in love with her. He always laid next to her inthe cages (they were next to each other) and would go right to her doorwhen he had play time and she to his. He was searching forher tonight. It made me so sad to see. I know he'llbe alright, but he needs some time. He wanted cuddles andthat's unusual for him, but I know he's just sad.

My concern has really shifted to the other rabbits. I was soglad when Pam said that it probably wasn't anythingcontagious. My vet said he would do the necropsy immediately,so we should get some initial results tomorrow.

Please, pray for my other buns, that they will be ok. And again, thank you so much for the support.

Jen

Latest posts

Back