OMG Daisy Just Died

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrustwi

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I just went to check her, I'd been there justabout 1/2 hour ago and she is dead. I don't know whathappened. I'm just a wreck. I don't know, she wasok before. What happened?

:bigtears:

Jen

Oh God, I'm SO Sorry!!

:tears2:

I'm at a loss for words, Dear Heart.

-Carolyn

attachment.php

My heart breaks for you, Jen. I wish I could give you words to comfort you.

I'm so - so sorry.

-Carolyn

Oh My Goodness Jen, I'm so sorry to hear this terrible news.

I will say a prayer for both of you.

Soooska:angelandbunny:

There are no words...only tears. I am so, so very sorry. Please check your private messages.

How horrible... :( :( I'm so sorry foryou.....but rest easy knowing how much she was loved and treasuredright up until the very end....

Jen, my heart is breaking for you. I amso very sorry for your loss. I know that there is nothing I can say ordo that will ease your pain. Please just know that I am here for youday and night.

Good Bye Dear Friend
They say memories are golden, well, maybe that is true,
I never wanted memories, I only wanted you,
A million times I needed you, a million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you, you never would have died.
In life I loved you dearly, in death I love you still,
In my heart you hold a place no one could ever fill.
If tears could build a stairway and heartache make a lane,
I'd walk the path to Heaven and bring you home again.
Our family chain is broken and nothing seems the same,
But as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again.

Unknown

Tina

Jen I don't know what to say. I just found outfrom Zee through pm. I got the reply for rainbow bridge and had to askher to see if it was meant for you.

I am so sorry Jen I hope you are ok right now.

cirrustwi wrote:
I don't know, she was ok before. What happened?
We all know how quickly GI stasis sets in. WithAngel and perhaps even Lenci, I didn't have a chance. This isnot your fault so DO NOT blame yourself. Unfortunate thingslike this happen that cannot be foreseen.

Oh Jen....I am so very sorry. Sometimes, forwhatever rhyme or reason, sometimes they leave us with little or nowarning...and it is such a shock to us when they do. My heart aches foryou...may your pain be eased at least somewhat with the comfort ofhaving those around you who do understand, and do care.

My prayers go out to you, and to sweet Daisy...

~Di

Latest posts

Back