Ohio Mini Convention

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorbyJobRabbits

Reaction score
Who All is going? And what all are you taking? There are 4 Harlequin shows this weekend, and I have yet to decide to take 2 or 3 harlies. I'm not wanting to show a lot, just a few and have fun with them. I am really looking forward to it.

Have Fun, And Good Luck.! I wish we can go but we are saving it for Nationals this fall! :eek:)

Have fun there! I wish i could go but we couldn't find any breeders who would have rabbits available for us to buy. Amazing isn't it at Tan Nationals no one would have rabbits to sell lol oh well we're just saving for Convention also

GOOD LUCK :D

There is rarely tans for sale. There was one at the last michigan show this past weekend. I went back to get her and she was already gone. =/

If you're coming to Indy for Convention maybe we could work something out? There is a family in Texas that has Harlies that I would like one of, and I'm sure you could find tans around here you'd be interested in, and bring them to each other lol.

I'm taking 2 whole rabbits lol. My buck hasn't hit 6 months yet and he's already got more legs then needed to grand him out. And I like dragging along my older doe because she just eats up the attention and does pretty good on the table.

Ill be getting rabbits at convention from Indiana, new york, or maybe california. Im not sure of any tan breeders in ohio? Do you know their names?

(sorry this is my moms account)

I am pleased with my harlies during today's specialty shows. Johneric has more then enough legs, I just wish he'd turn 6 months old so I could grand him out!

Anyone who is there tomorrow, Good luck =)

Latest posts

Back