Ohio 3 bunnies need a home: RESOLVED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alicia, doesn't Apple need this? Hee hee hee

I found it at Hobby Lobby.

elvis13_1207359304.jpg

Just wanted to let everyone know Livingston is making his way up to his new home in Michigan today!

Robin is meeting Ann (Seniorcats) around 1130 and then Ann is bringing him to meet me at around 130 or so in NW Ohio. Then Im bringing him up to his new home.

Wish us luck!

slavetoabunny wrote:
Safe travels to everyone! Give Ann a big hug for me.

Hugs were given left and right. I told Haley the truth about slavetoabunny and she really wants to meet you in August. Make sure to wear your tiara! Patti, I am blaming your Sparky and Scooter for my Miss Melody becoming a diva. All she wants now is the APD Mountain Grass or the Super Fiber Timothy. Spoiled bunny brat! She is turning her nose up at Farmer Dave, Oxbowand local hay.

On to the main topic: Robinmet me at church this morning. I had a moment of panic because the road she was to come on was closed. Manged to get directions to Haley who relayed them on to Robin.Services ran 1/2 hourover time as we had a missionary family from Albania as guests and they had a lot of stories and pictures to share. Also the Vacation Bible School kids had aspecial program for us

All the kids and the adults were thrilled to meet the giant bunny. Livingston has to be in the 23 pound range. The ride to Elmore was uneventful with Livingston munching hay. He did seem to be getting a bit stressed for the last 20 minutes. We had to stop at the Turnpike Plaza for a potty break where Liv got his share of stares and gasps.

Haley and Denise were waiting for me at the park and we were able to chat a bit and take pictures.Haley will post the pic's later.So Livingston should be in his home by now.

Now when is it I am to pick up Winston and Sparky and Scooter?

Im home!

What a long day it was! We used my friend Denise's Garmin and when we stopped for gas near Toledo on the way down,it somehow reset itself and tried to take us back to Michigan. After lots of confusion we were on our way and made it to meet Ann around 2.

Ann and me:

June2008065.jpg

Meeting Livingston:

June2008066.jpg

Ann brought me some yummy timothy hay that the buns are going to just love. Thank you again!

We wanted to stop for lunch but Livingston was looking a little stressed so we took him straight to Rochelle's house. He did great in the car- Denise sat in the back petting him andtalking tohim the whole way.

Denise and Liv:

June2008078.jpg

Checking things out...

June2008073.jpg

June2008075.jpg

We got to Rochelle's around 4 PM and Livingston was so excited to get out and stretch his legs. Rochelle wasnt home yet so we let him chill in the grass..He sure is a big boy!

June2008086.jpg

June2008087.jpg

He settled in hispen nicely and made himself right at home.

June2008088.jpg

June2008090.jpg

Thanks to Robin and Ann for making this an easy transport :)

slavetoabunny wrote:
seniorcats wrote:
I told Haley the truth about slavetoabunny and she really wants to meet you in August. Make sure to wear your tiara!
Not the truth! Aww man, I'm busted now.
Well I didn't have all day to really fill her in so she only got 1/2 of it. She knows all about the tiara and bunny ears.

seniorcats wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
seniorcats wrote:
I told Haley the truth about slavetoabunny and she really wants to meet you in August. Make sure to wear your tiara!
Well I didn't have all day to really fill her in so she only got 1/2 of it. She knows all about the tiara and bunny ears.
Well, as long as you didn't mention the handcuffs.

slavetoabunny wrote:
seniorcats wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
seniorcats wrote:
Well, as long as you didn't mention the handcuffs.

Nope, nothing on the handcuffs butI did mention the straight jacket, and riding crop. Haley didn't blink an eye untilI got to the tinfoil hat stories. Then she looked really scared....

What a beautiful rabbit. One day i must have a Flemish Giant.

So who actually has this rabbit now? I'm so confused, I know one of the rabbits went to Ali but not sure about this guy.

Susan:?

Back