Ohio 3 bunnies need a home: RESOLVED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susan, my friend Rochelle and her family took him in. Rochelle used to be the adoptions coordinator for Midwest. She has three kids who help her with all her animals and will spoil Livingston to death. They were all so excited to meet him!

After reading this entire thread I must say RO members are the BEST! Such a "collective" effort to help human and bun alike.. You guys are the best people to know!

I'm finding I love the flemish giants! such amazing creatures.

And WOW what a trip to get them to where they needed to be..

Pipp - great idea on the "after the rescue" thread - warms my heart that people out their care for each other and their animals. :)

juliew19673 wrote:
I'm finding I love the flemish giants! such amazing creatures.
Flemish are amazing rabbits - but in so many ways they're almost more dog-like than like a rabbit. I hear Ori (who we think is part flemish) is following Zin around the house....like a puppy almost...

SOOOSKA wrote:
Is Rochelle on the forum?

Sorry I missed this! Rochelle isnt a member here. She used to be the adoption coordinator for Midwest. Shes awesome!

Heres a recent update from Rochelle:

"Livingston is really soaking up the space-he LOVES to stretch out and follow me around the room. He is such a sweet heart!"

Im so glad this all worked out. I know both bunnies are with amazing people. And yes, RO members rock!

Back