oh no POOR bunny!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a terribly sad story. I'm so incredibly sorry about little Rusty. But what an amazing spirit you have and what a wonderful person to try and save that little girl. As much of a horrible heartache it must be for you, please know that Rusty passed in the best possible way. Instead of leaving this world where you found her, she was sorrounded by warmth, caring and most of all, love.

Rest easy dear Rusty. Hop free little angel. :bigtears:

Lemonaxis, you are truely a wonderful soul.

I'm so sorry you lost her. You truly are an angel. Little Rusty didn't pass away on her own in a decrepid old hutch, she passed away in loving arms and in good company. Now she'll have all the other bunnies at the bridge to look after her too, Rusty will be in good company again.

i'm so sorry lemon. that just breaks my heart. you tried so hard, and rusty knew that. his last few moments were spent cradled by love, and that is the best thing you could have possibly done for him.

binky free, food and water abounds. i'm so sorry.

I just saw this thread. :cry2I think it was great that you could help poor Rusty feel some comfort for once in her life. You did good, and that is all any of us can hope to do. :hug2:

Binky Free Rusty, on feet no longer sore and hurt.

~Star~

Back