Oh my how time flies?!?!?!?!!?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvmyzoocrew

Reaction score
Wow just got notice that there was a post on Benny's profile on Bunspace, so i checked it and it is his GOTCHA DAY. wow it has been 2 years already that i have had him. He was originally only suppose to be a foster,lol, but he seemed to work out better with Belle then Charger,lol. Benny and Belle are doing very well together, she doesnt obsessively hump him like she did Sooty , i think mostly in part because he doesnt stand for it as much as Sooty did. They are good together, and were a pretty easy bond. Charger is still a bachelor and will most likely stay that way unless he goes to "Charm School" or something,lol.

Ali you know I would give Charger to you in a New York minute!!!!!!!! Not cause i dont live him but he needs to be worked on,lol, you say the word and we will set something up,lol.

I truely did just take him to foster him,lol!!!!!!!

If Charger settles down a bit i might think a Trio, but i dont know if i am insane enough to do it,lol

Latest posts

Back