Oh my how time flies?!?!?!?!!?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvmyzoocrew

Reaction score
Wow just got notice that there was a post on Benny's profile on Bunspace, so i checked it and it is his GOTCHA DAY. wow it has been 2 years already that i have had him. He was originally only suppose to be a foster,lol, but he seemed to work out better with Belle then Charger,lol. Benny and Belle are doing very well together, she doesnt obsessively hump him like she did Sooty , i think mostly in part because he doesnt stand for it as much as Sooty did. They are good together, and were a pretty easy bond. Charger is still a bachelor and will most likely stay that way unless he goes to "Charm School" or something,lol.

Or if he comes here and joins my boys. Took awhile but Wyatt came around. Knew Benny would stay.

Ali you know I would give Charger to you in a New York minute!!!!!!!! Not cause i dont live him but he needs to be worked on,lol, you say the word and we will set something up,lol.

I truely did just take him to foster him,lol!!!!!!!

If Charger settles down a bit i might think a Trio, but i dont know if i am insane enough to do it,lol

If I didn't have so many I would take him in a heartbeat. He is my kind of dude.

Benny is to cute to let go.

Well duh! Why do you think I work with the bunnies I do?

Latest posts

Back