Off his food

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vanilla flavoring should not cause any gastricproblems for buns. I say, should not , because, Iimagine, there could always be the exception, but over the course ofeight years and nine individual rabbits, no problem has ever beenapparent.

Artificial or natural flavoring makes no difference, other than what you might spend for it.

Buck

Hello Laura! :dude:

Spicers is a Momma's Boy. He just loves you. The fact that you can'tget too many pictures of him because he's always so close to you is oneof the most precious pet rabbit stories I've ever heard. I'm notsurprised at all that the bond is getting stronger. It will continue togrow. Both boys totally trust and love you.

Mocha reminds me more of just like a playful puppy. Ya know how a puppywill come up and step all over your feet, but turn around so happy andunaware that you just have to love them up? That's what Mocha remindsme of. I could be totally off base, but that's just what I've picked upfrom the lovely stories you've shared.

-Carolyn

Right on the money Carolyn. If I want to go andplay with one of them, I know to take Mocha, if I want to cuddle, Iknow to take Spice. Though, if I pet Mocha long enough while he's on mylap, he will fall asleep and some times even fall over and not wake up,it's mighty cute.

That's sweet, M&SMom.

They're such happy little guys! And rightfully so. I don't think they have a wish in the world that's not granted.

-Carolyn

Mocha loved the pineapple, after not having treatsfor a week he was in heaven! He was doing some major sucking up! Andguess what :Dyou bunny people must be as lucky as the bunnyfeet because we actually lost! I'm looking to take Spice to a gamesometime, he would like that.

CORRECTION: We WON, not lost, sorry, lmao!

Dogarnit, M&SMom. :X

Sorry you lost!

-Carolyn

LMAO look I just typed the totally wrong thing.:?I meant to say we won.:shock: Guess I'm so used to losing Ijust type it automatically. Sorry about that.

Latest posts

Back